News Welcome Shaun Hampson - Video Interview on the RFC Website 30/10/2013

Remove this Banner Ad

This criticism is laughable so far. Surely the team knew what they were getting when recruiting and same with the supporters.

This criticism is laughable so far. Surely the team knew what they were getting when recruiting and same with the supporters.

I wasnt f....ing laughing when we recruited him.... the bloke is a dud and we have been playing a player short for 7 games that he has played. Hit outs is the most stupidest bullshit stat in AFL..... give me another midfielder with a seconder rounder than the rubbish that we got from wasting a pick on Hampson.

Carlton must be laughing their socks off.

I wasnt f....ing laughing when we recruited him.... the bloke is a dud and we have been playing a player short for 7 games that he has played. Hit outs is the most stupidest bullshit stat in AFL..... give me another midfielder with a seconder rounder than the rubbish that we got from wasting a pick on Hampson.

Carlton must be laughing their socks off.

Given Warnock is in career best form playing as the number 1 ruck and Docherty in his second game for us picked up 20+ disposals & kicked 2 goals from HB, we are laughing a little.

But until today, I honestly haven't though Hampson was playing that badly. With Maric back for you guys soon, you can have Hampson winning the taps and Maric doing the around the ground stuff.

I remember the day I logged in on here and saw the thread saying we had interest and my initial reaction as posted was "please no".

I was just hoping it was another bullshit BF rumour. I still can't believe we traded for him

I can believe we traded for him because we did need a backup ruckman. Just that a round 2 pick was over then and overs now.

Ridiculous and desperate is what it looks like.

I can believe we traded for him because we did need a backup ruckman. Just that a round 2 pick was over then and overs now.

Ridiculous and desperate is what it looks like.

Purely because we are obsessed with stoppages and didnt want to lose our advantage from not having a good tap ruckman......

I remember the day I logged in on here and saw the thread saying we had interest and my initial reaction as posted was "please no".

I was just hoping it was another bullshit BF rumour. I still can't believe we traded for him

When I saw it I though it was a joke..... then I read some more and vomitted in my mouth..... Hopefully the club has a Maternity parent program and we dont see him in the seniors again..... when his team mates ignore him its time to go.

But until today, I honestly haven't though Hampson was playing that badly. With Maric back for you guys soon, you can have Hampson winning the taps and Maric doing the around the ground stuff.

Now try and say that with a straight face or GTF out of here and stop dancing on our graves...... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now try and say that with a straight face or GTF out of here and stop dancing on our graves...... ;)
You'd think I'd be loving you guys losing to Melbourne, but I know you're pain. Nothing hurts after losing to Melbourne. It's rock bottom. You just have to hope something can come out of the loss. You have to hope it's a moment of realisation and proves to be a turning point for the future.

You'd think I'd be loving you guys losing to Melbourne, but I know you're pain. Nothing hurts after losing to Melbourne. It's rock bottom. You just have to hope something can come out of the loss. You have to hope it's a moment of realisation and proves to be a turning point for the future.

All you need is to have a simple system that the players can execute and build from there.... Roos is building that teams confidence step by step. We are losing confidence week by week ..... we are in a spiral. Time to go back to basics.... Something Malthouse knows how to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Welcome Shaun Hampson - Video Interview on the RFC Website 30/10/2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back