Toast Welcome to Carlton Sam Docherty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't imagine how Doc is feeling right now.

Thinking of him and his family during this tough time.

Really hope someone flew home with him.

Condolences to Sam and his family. From the little I've seen so far, Sam seems like a lovely young man and I am sure his father would have been a very proud man. RIP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He I agree he showed good signs, attack on the ball and a touch of class with it in hand. With multiple interruptions in preseason and at only 20 years of age he's only going to get better.

However, I though he was meant to be an elite long kick. I didn't see much distance in his kicking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good signs in his first game in a team that was well & truly belted. No way a kid is going to dominate in our team last night. First game with a big crowd. Doubt he would have played in anything near that at Brisbane.

Everywhere in the 2nd quarter. Slowed down considerably in the 2nd half but apparently he copped a knock or two & I doubt his fitness is fully up to scratch yet.

Along with Bucks & Menz, needs to play as many full games as possible this year.

Have to say that is the first time I have ever seen the guy play and to be honest I was impressed. Seemed to cover the ground well, have a hard edge to him and be a good disposer of the ball. Hope to see plenty more of him this year! :thumbsu:

Dear Brisbane FC ,

On behalf of all Carlton folk, we'd like to extend our gratitude again, for another recruit.

Until next time, thanks.

Kind Regards

Carlton Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to Carlton Sam Docherty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back