Toast Welcome to Carlton Sam Docherty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to reading your training report.

:thumbsu:

Not as in depth and footy focused as other regular track watchers, but mine is up now. I'm more into seeing the social side of things - whose friends with who, nicknames, whose looking fit, etc.

If only Hendo was there.

At one point Giles tried a don't argue on Doc in one of the drills with Laidley - didn't work too well though :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy just got insignificant. What a shocking thing to happen to the young man, preparing to celebrate a family Xmas no doubt.

Agree, and while fully acknowledging the insignificance of the game in all of this it appears his old man was a Carlton fan and at least he got to see him don the jumper if not play a game.

You don't quite know what your Dad means to you til he's gone...

Extremely saddened to hear this news, sincere condolences to Sam and his family. Doc snr used to play with my brother for the Island, I remember he used to back his ute up to the fence and his dog would sit in the back and watch too . Sometimes even running onto the ground. ..geez I loved those days. A top bloke and a good player was loved by all. :(

Terrible news. Heartfelt sympathy to Doc and the family. Just thinking that his decision to come home may have bought him extra time with his Dad the past couple of months that he may treasure.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to Carlton Sam Docherty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back