Toast Welcome to Carlton Sam Docherty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I just say that I think the gatorade shower hoo haa is the stuff of morons...

I don't like how everyone does it, it would be fair if it was just one clubs "thing".

Can I just say that I think the gatorade shower hoo haa is the stuff of morons...

Meh, it's just an initiation for your first win. Back in thylacine60's day they used to drink a goblet of warm deer blood.

Meh, it's just an initiation for your first win. Back in thylacine60's day they used to drink a goblet of warm deer blood.

Pfft!

Back in my day we used to drink a skyphos of melas zomos - boiled pigs' legs, vinegar, salt and blood for all you youngens.

That'll put hair on yer arse.

Pfft!

Back in my day we used to drink a skyphos of melas zomos - boiled pigs' legs, vinegar, salt and blood for all you youngens.

That'll put hair on yer arse.

That takes me back to my grandmother's house many moons ago. Pig trotters and ox tongue on the menu regularly. Lucky she also made a damn good pavlova.

I lost my nerve after his laconic Nab and jumped on Newnes...I've never even seem him play!!!

I'm sorry Doc! I will never doubt you again.
I did the same thing and now that clown Newnes is getting speared for your man Doc, the only thing im worried about will Walker take his role? Anyway SC aside he looks a super player and I hope he has an awesome career at the BLues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to Carlton Sam Docherty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back