Toast Welcome to Carlton Sam Docherty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody impressive interview.
A relative of my girlfriend played with and against Doc in under 18's, he said even then he was a cut above the rest. The main point he made was that Doc never seemed stressed when he played, he was always relaxed and confident. That and his excellent skills.
If he was like that as a 17/18 year old, I can only imagine how great he would be to have around the club now.

Most of you would've already seen this... but by god... this has captain material written all over it. You can tell how much he loves the club and wants success. **** sake move over Murphy now!

Yes. Straight forward, passionate, articulate, competitive. I made the Luke Hodge comparison on the podcast last night. Hope his form keeps up because he is a leader that we need long term.

Most of you would've already seen this... but by god... this has captain material written all over it. You can tell how much he loves the club and wants success. **** sake move over Murphy now!

I can tell you all, first hand he loves the CFC

Er............Captain Sam Docherty, that's all there is. Possibly the first time I gleaned anything from a post-match interview. None of this robotic, cliched nonsense. Wow, so impressive. I sort of want to touch his hair a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations on talking and playing your way into my supercoach team Sam

should've been there from rd 1 so you didn't need to waste the trade :p

I lost my nerve after his laconic Nab and jumped on Newnes...I've never even seem him play!!!

I'm sorry Doc! I will never doubt you again.

don't worry, few round here gave up on the doc.

little did most know doc just doesn't do 'nab cup' :D

The mosquito fleet era didn't do tin cup tourneys either. They went alright.

Sam is magnificent and who knows how good of a leader he will be at the age of 26-27 but i am guessing he will be No.1 for us and that is our future right there folks from a leadership point of view. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to Carlton Sam Docherty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back