Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Explains our pursuit of Perryman

A great analysis but I still feel that 900k is overs if in fact that is what we are paying him.

Isn’t DeGoey on $850,000? I understand salary cap increases and that we didn’t need to trade anything for him. We have some absolute stars that will demand more and rightfully so. Just don’t want to be caught out AGAIN!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kane cornes is doing all he can to assist port power. he sounds most irate about the perryman contract. The fox people have set the standards in recent years about how closely they have stayed to their old clubs. Lyon and Brown are like unoffiical cheerleaders. The hawthorn brigade were laughable after the hinkley post-game. It seems that viewers like to see commentators who are passionately one-sided in matters involving their old clubs....

kane cornes is doing all he can to assist port power. he sounds most irate about the perryman contract. The fox people have set the standards in recent years about how closely they have stayed to their old clubs. Lyon and Brown are like unoffiical cheerleaders. The hawthorn brigade were laughable after the hinkley post-game. It seems that viewers like to see commentators who are passionately one-sided in matters involving their old clubs....

Unless they're Collingwood people of course

A great analysis but I still feel that 900k is overs if in fact that is what we are paying him.

Isn’t DeGoey on $850,000? I understand salary cap increases and that we didn’t need to trade anything for him. We have some absolute stars that will demand more and rightfully so. Just don’t want to be caught out AGAIN!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not in fact what we are paying him.

Unless they're Collingwood people of course

I must admit that there are times when I'd like to see brian taylor shout for joy at a pies win, if he feels so inclined. Of course, it would have meant that he would have been sacked....buckley got away with quite a bit after we won the flag, but I had a feeling that most viewers were giving him a "free pass" for the day.. contrast that with "jonno" brown this week who evidently peed in his pants on the couch talking about his fitzroy lions...

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back