Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

That's kinda the point...
But to suggest that this would have been OK in a corporate environment is absurd. Everyone involved would have been fired—instant dismissal.

It wasn't a corporate environment. It was an end of year piss up amongst the factory workers without any of the management there.

The bloke who dressed up as Hayne with an inflatable sex doll as his troubled couple and then proceeded to hump it on stage is why they got in trouble and copped the fine.

I think twin towers is a clever "troubled couple."

It wasn't a corporate environment. It was an end of year piss up amongst the factory workers without any of the management there.

The bloke who dressed up as Hayne with an inflatable sex doll as his troubled couple and then proceeded to hump it on stage is why they got in trouble and copped the fine.

Kilmo didn't bring up the comparison to a corporate environment.

I did chuckle at the Twin Towers gag. Reminds me of Norm Macdonald's 9/11 airways gag in terms of silliness

Without the Hayne thing this whole episode would have been ignored in my view.

Gerard and Robbo would of been a pisser

I think we've all learnt a valuable lesson.

Don't take your sex toys out in public. And if you do, don't use them in public

Last edited:
Absolutely. Given the freshness of the matter, and the worrying nature of a bunch of Sydney footballers (albeit a different code) making light of the issue, it is definitely the most serious. Not to mention the fallout with their AFLW colleagues, which seems pretty bloody bad.

I think we've all learnt a valuable lesson.

Don't take your sex toys out in public. And if you do, don't use them in public
Monty Python GIF

Presumably there were hotel staff there. That’s sufficient.

In fact having one single player there who took offence would also be sufficient.

It’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but it was inappropriate behaviour reagardless of the audience and the punishment is appropriate. And let’s be honest gws won’t suffer… maybe their vfl side will be a few men down for a few weeks.

And if you do, don’t do it whilst pretending to be a high profile accused rapist.
You can see why the leaders got fined. You'd think one of them might have said, "He's dressed as an accused rapist with an inflatable sex doll, perhaps we don't need to see this skit..."

You can see why the leaders got fined. You'd think one of them might have said, "He's dressed as an accused rapist with an inflatable sex doll, perhaps we don't need to see this skit..."
As I said earlier in the thread , Greene’s manager made excuses for him because he was sad about losing another final and wasn’t in the mood that night to be a captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the most bizarre thing about this issue is how their minds even went to those places?

Like, if the theme is "iconic couples" or "iconic couple disasters" or whatever, how does your brain go to the twin towers? Jarrad Hayne? P Diddy et al?

I instantly think "Brangelina", "Ben and Jen", maybe if you want ot have a "dark joke" or edgy or something have one of the players dress as Elizabeth Taylor and have like 7 other players alongside?

But to go to those places is what's more concerning

Not gonna lie though, I'm kinda glad to see that smart ass Cooper Hamilton cop it. Was on board with his genuinely humourous stuff on socials until he developed a kinda weird Collingwood obsession
Dark and ‘wrong’ humour gets the lols and the young players would’ve gone all out to 1-up each other to ingratiate themselves with older teammates. A type of voluntary hazing if you will.

I dunno, I personally couldn’t care less if the bartender was offended.

Being offended happens, it’s to be expected in life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back