Toast Welcome to Collingwood - Taylor Adams

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Taylor;

BXTebKiCAAAdkul.jpg
Holy shit we've recruited Samwise Gamgee.

sean-astin-wallpaper-499802241.jpg

It's one thing to be optimistic or look at potential. It's another to look at reality.
At Pies he's lucky to be 5th best mid behind Pendles, Swan, Beams, Ball
At GWS 4 midfielders polled Brownlow votes (Scully, Ward, Shiel, Whitfield) so he's 5th best at best there.

Not anywhere near the top 10 in Coaches MVP voting yet calling him top 5 in the comp......

4 players have won 3 brownlows, none have won 4. So now he's expected to be the best ever?

Oh dear. Come on, it is clearly sarcasm.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Spot on.

Amusing to see Malthouse running around the country trying to convince player (the latest is Everitt from the swans) to come to Carlton. Good luck with that Mick. Think most players looking for development and success are not going to Carlton. I like it

Before you slag Carlton too much about this trade period, remember that they did get the second best player available without having to trade anything for him. They've done very well in my book.

Looks like and an angry young man... I like the look of him.. Him and Marley to become our enforcers over the journey... Strong physique on the young lad... Luke ball has his protégé..

To those that have watched him closely, how would you rate his kicking skills, tackling positioning and vision? What areas of his game will his improvement come from? How good can he become?
'Angry young man', yes, but collected - He reminds me of the TV character 'Dexter' - someone photoshop Tay's head on Dexter's body holding a knife or some chit.. im telling you - he will be a killer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

big at the chevron, was it ? :p:p

Jesus, I'm old but not THAT old. I started clubbing in the ver late 90's early 00's. I grew up on Taylor Dayne, but wasn't clubbing to her.

Before you slag Carlton too much about this trade period, remember that they did get the second best player available without having to trade anything for him. They've done very well in my book.

Free agency does not equal trading.

Malthouse, just like his first decade at Collingwood has either done no trading, or buggered it up. Daisy wanting to leave under Free Agency has ZERO to do with Mick's ability to trade, because he HAS no ability to trade and no clubs like dealing with him. Cost us flags.

Free agency does not equal trading.

Malthouse, just like his first decade at Collingwood has either done no trading, or buggered it up. Daisy wanting to leave under Free Agency has ZERO to do with Mick's ability to trade, because he HAS no ability to trade and no clubs like dealing with him. Cost us flags.

**** Mick and Daisy they should not be mentioned on this board until they retire

Surely you jest?

A sooky little daddies boy who wants to run home to daddy so he will be allowed to surf away his preseason instead of being a man and getting on with his rehab.

He may have been a great player a couple of years ago but he has gone downhill dramatically since then, NOT because of injury but because he continues to take the soft option in rehab.

Carlton have a millstone around their necks, thanks to Mick they have a surfer who moonlights as a half fit footy player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to Collingwood - Taylor Adams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back