List Mgmt. Welcome to Collingwood Tim Golds

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm gearing up for this MG, although my hair do thread will be posted in January. I believe that the return to training after Xmas is the period in which new hairstyles flourish. Something about the short Xmas break seems to go to their (respective) heads. Caution, sense, style and good taste are all abandoned.
TradeDraft and I will endeavour to supply you with the photos again when we do our joint report:p:D

Well looking at Treloar's tweet ,it may well have been stipulated in his agreement that we get Golds.
The main reason he chose us over Richmond.I suppose were lucky he wasnt close mates with Faren Ray LoL
I think that's a stretch by anyone's imagination...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dekka said that given the number of running half backs we have, they'll look to play Tim Golds on the wing and at half forward

Smart Move. Gives him more Chance to make it AFL Level

Dekka said that given the number of running half backs we have, they'll look to play Tim Golds on the wing and at half forward

I agree we have a good supply of running HBs but we are two down from this year without Shaz and Seed. So I could still see him still spending time playing there.

Wing yeah probably; Forward I'm not so sure. Doesn't seem to have a lot of hurt factor. Defensive forward? Maybe some GWS watchers could tell us if he spent any time fwd whilst up there and how he went.

I agree we have a good supply of running HBs but we are two down from this year without Shaz and Seed. So I could still see him still spending time playing there.

Wing yeah probably; Forward I'm not so sure. Doesn't seem to have a lot of hurt factor. Defensive forward? Maybe some GWS watchers could tell us if he spent any time fwd whilst up there and how he went.

Been Told that his Kicking is like Armstrong's. Short Chip Kicks that Find there Targets.

Not the Best for HBFer because of the Short Kicks but as a Forward he can hopefully give our Forwards better Delivery

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome to Collingwood Tim Golds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back