Toast Welcome To Freo Cooper Simpson (pick 35 2023 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a feeling that he will rotate between a few roles throughout his career and even through games, a bit like Aish or maybe Switta going forward and into the middle, depending on match ups.

Which will mean his education may take a bit longer than if he just had the one position.

Bolton and Sonny are great players to learn off with his attributes.

Coops avenue to a spot in the AFL side just got a little bit harder with the acquisition of Bolton, he’s now behind all of Bolton, Switta and Frederick for the HHF/Mid role which I think is his natural fit in the team. Either he needs to embrace the small forward role (stay at home) or move to outside mid or HBF to compete for a spot.

Yeah but we are already playing 3 in Walker, Clark and Wagner, I consider Chapman as a hbf type as well.

If your argument is we should not play Simpson HBF then yes I agree with you.

But I actually think HBF is one of the areas we should be adding depth over the off season tbh.

If your argument is we should not play Simpson HBF then yes I agree with you.

But I actually think HBF is one of the areas we should be adding depth over the off season tbh.
I'm just saying it will be just as hard if not harder for Cooper to break in to the hbf position over a forward position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome To Freo Cooper Simpson (pick 35 2023 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back