Autopsy Welcome to Freo Liam Henry – Fremantle’s 3rd 2019 National Draft Pick [Match bid Pick #9]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam seems to have many friends at the dogs ✅

Bailey Smith the winger is moving to the cats ✅

Liam has good fashion sense, which most of the dockers don't ✅

Based on this I have it on good authority that Liam is 💯 moving to the dogs 😆🤣

If you've tried teaching kids how to kick a drop punt, this technique is a lot easier to master. One needs to be pragmatic. If it works it works. Hogan has a similar technique.
That choke grip round the belly of the ball is great for people with small hands.

It's the height he drops it from that annoys me and that is a function of the doublehanded grip round the middle; you can't guide it easily onto the foot.

Because he's quite small, he has gotten away with it and until the big league he has been allowed the time to rake the bottom and do those well-weighted chips, but you can't be elaborately preparing to kick in the AFL.

Watch good midfielders get it on the boot. They can do it while climbing into a wetsuit.

Justin said he is very confident he will stay fwiw

He's gone.

"The Dockers are yet to present Henry with a contract offer, making the situation more intriguing. Even though Henry is not Demons-bound, his friendship with Pickett is why he is open to relocating to Melbourne." - The Age

He's gone.

"The Dockers are yet to present Henry with a contract offer, making the situation more intriguing. Even though Henry is not Demons-bound, his friendship with Pickett is why he is open to relocating to Melbourne." - The Age
I'm like 90 percent sure I read that we had already given him a contract. Weird.

That article is blatantly wrong unless both Henry and Bell are lying...
Yeah that's what I thought, one of them had said directly that he has received a contract. Silly season starting right now it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By reading this article itseems like we will try changing game plan little bit from this week.in preparation for next year... .

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
Which is good. I think if Wagner can hold his place in the team he should help with that.
Plus putting games into Erasmus and Johnson.

If Stanley does play well these last remaining dames if selected, more the reason Liam may leave. There will be more competition for wing, if noddy gets back his form and with Aish still in the side. Can't see Liam excelling in any other position other than wing.

If Stanley does play well these last remaining dames if selected, more the reason Liam may leave. There will be more competition for wing, if noddy gets back his form and with Aish still in the side. Can't see Liam excelling in any other position other than wing.

There surely can't be many Vic clubs with less competition for wing spots than us though?

We're not exactly blessed with wingers considering we were playing a lock down defender there for half the season.

There surely can't be many Vic clubs with less competition for wing spots than us though?

We're not exactly blessed with wingers considering we were playing a lock down defender there for half the season.
From the clubs and supporters perspective we not. Thinking from Liam's perspective. If noddy regains his goal kicking wing form, Aish a stable in the side and if Stanley comes on he might be thinking if his form drops he could get pushed out.

Can't say I've taken too much notice of other clubs wing depth, but if he is seeking the melb limelight and wants more security he may opt for a one of the lower end clubs. He can then hang out with his besties kosi and co on the weekends lol

Depends what his priorities are

From the clubs and supporters perspective we not. Thinking from Liam's perspective. If noddy regains his goal kicking wing form, Aish a stable in the side and if Stanley comes on he might be thinking if his form drops he could get pushed out.

Can't say I've taken too much notice of other clubs wing depth, but if he is seeking the melb limelight and wants more security he may opt for a one of the lower end clubs. He can then hang out with his besties kosi and co on the weekends lol

Depends what his priorities are
Would he make the bulldogs B22 on the wing?
Not ahead of Smith anyway. I don’t mind Bailey Williams either - he’s not a bad player and plays his role well.
I’m reserving judgement on Liam until trade week and what he decides will be a great insight into his mentality.

Not ahead of Smith anyway. I don’t mind Bailey Williams either - he’s not a bad player and plays his role well.
I’m reserving judgement on Liam until trade week and what he decides will be a great insight into his mentality.
Bailey Smith is going to the cats 😉 spot opening up

He'll be sure get a regular game at the roos too

Bailey Williams was their sub last week iirc. Believe it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back