Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

The part of the brain that allows someone to make good decisions on the footy field , is separated from the part of the brain that allows someone to make good decisions off the football field. Some are blessed with excellence in both, some unfortunately exhibit neither and some exhibit one but not the other. And some never learn. Let’s hope these boys learn.

Deadset oh my son was let down blah blah blah whine whine whine.

It’s very possible you could be on instagram at midnight and come down with something that isn’t a hangover by 8.30-9am.

And even if they were hungover and cancelled they made an error in judgement the night before, but personally I’d rather them not be hungover in front of kids so I think they made correct decision in the circumstances.

Deadset oh my son was let down blah blah blah whine whine whine.

It’s very possible you could be on instagram at midnight and come down with something that isn’t a hangover by 8.30-9am.

And even if they were hungover and cancelled they made an error in judgement the night before, but personally I’d rather them not be hungover in front of kids so I think they made correct decision in the circumstances.
Nick Watson too? Come on, let's not fool ourselves into thinking they both just happened to fall sick the exact same time which just happened to be right after they were drinking. It was a hangover 100%.

I hope they both set things right as at the end of the day it was on them to make sure they were both up for the committment they made, but it's not the end of the world.

Nick Watson too? Come on, let's not fool ourselves into thinking they both just happened to fall sick the exact same time which just happened to be right after they were drinking. It was a hangover 100%.

I hope they both set things right as at the end of the day it was on them to make sure they were both up for the committment they made, but it's not the end of the world.
Again can happen. You’re entitled to think it’s a bit of a coincidence probably correctly so, but instead of whining how about you tell these kids sh1t happens deal with it.

Everything with this guy is so overly sensationalized it is exhausting. This shouldn't have happened, they need to be better but what were their managers thinking by allowing this to be booked the day after the BNF? The article about kids having the worst day of their lives was completely hysterical.

Was always going to happen, plus the kids will undoubtedly get more out of the next one than before
Should never have had to happen and who knows if those kids will want to attend, or be able to attend the clinic - which Jack and Nick decide they’re willing to help out with?

I don’t get people here saying “well it was the morning after the PCM” so those who organised it or paid the $$$ to go should’ve expected the possibility the players would pull out?

You make a commitment, you stick to it. That’s culture. Good culture.

Mad Monday is for players. They can bond, wipe themselves out, whatever. No issue with that. Go as hard as you want because no doubt there’s nothing planned for Tuesday except more partying.

The PCM is for the whole club and players who go are entitled to have a few beers, and kick on if they wish.

However, when you know you have made a professional commitment to do something the next morning, you should be sensible.

It’s not the time to “tie one on” and let a lot of people down the next day.

Should never have had to happen and who knows if those kids will want to attend, or be able to attend the clinic - which Jack and Nick decide they’re willing to help out with?

I don’t get people here saying “well it was the morning after the PCM” so those who organised it or paid the $$$ to go should’ve expected the possibility the players would pull out?

You make a commitment, you stick to it. That’s culture. Good culture.

Mad Monday is for players. They can bond, wipe themselves out, whatever. No issue with that. Go as hard as you want because no doubt there’s nothing planned for Tuesday except more partying.

The PCM is for the whole club and players who go are entitled to have a few beers, and kick on if they wish.

However, when you know you have made a professional commitment to do something the next morning, you should be sensible.

It’s not the time to “tie one on” and let a lot of people down the next day.
I agree with you. They should have honoured the commitment but the kids will no doubt be getting more out of this now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back