Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

And their managers. They pay them a lot of money to be the sensible heads.
If you expect a play manager to be an "on the spot" Jiminy Cricket when one of their numerous clients decides to put the foot on the gas at a club function, frankly I think that's absolving the player of pretty much all responsibility.

As if a manager is:
(a) going to be at the function in the first place or
(b) likely to pull the player aside and offer to drive them home so they can make the footy clinic the next day.

In the end, it's the players who decided to take the selfish path, not their managers.

If you expect a play manager to be an "on the spot" Jiminy Cricket when one of their numerous clients decides to put the foot on the gas at a club function, frankly I think that's absolving the player of pretty much all responsibility.

As if a manager is:
(b) likely to pull the player aside and offer to drive them home so they can make the footy clinic the next day.

In the end, it's the players who decided to take the selfish path, not their managers.

The manager would have booked it. I very much doubt Watson and Ginnivan organise their events on their own. That is literally the job of the manager and what they get paid for.

As if a manager is:

A Manager worth the money they are paid should not have organised it day after the B&F. Keep potting the players but the root cause of the issue stems from piss poor planning.

A Manager worth the money they are paid should not have organised it day after the B&F. Keep potting the players but the root cause of the issue stems from piss poor planning.
Based on what Craig Hutchinson said today, it was a private clinic.

“A private thing they’re doing.”

A side hustle organised by Ginnavin and Watson - so nowhere does it say their management had anything to do with it.

Didn’t book it.
Didn’t schedule it.

The players themselves were attending as their “private side hustle”. 🤷‍♂️

Based on what Craig Hutchinson said today, it was a private clinic.

“A private thing they’re doing.”

A side hustle organised by Ginnavin and Watson - so nowhere does it say their management had anything to do with it.

Didn’t book it.
Didn’t schedule it.

The players themselves were attending as their “private side hustle”. 🤷‍♂️

Read the last sentence.....

Ginnivan’s management said that they’d try to reschedule the clinic for a later date.

Read the last sentence.....

Ginnivan’s management said that they’d try to reschedule the clinic for a later date.

There is nothing that comes out of Craig Hutchison’s mouth that I would believe. Nothing. I’ll say it again for those that couldn’t hear me. Nothing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back