Ultimate Glory Welcome to Hawthorn, Jaeger O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully this week and a half will be looked at as a mere speed bump when Jaeger gets his hands on a premiership cup. He can practice on one of the 13 proudly displayed in our foyer.

Welcome to the family club, Jaeger!

So Hawthorn are rebuilding but won't feature in the 2016 and 2017 drafts?

ROFL!!!
Because the rebuild has been in place for 2 years now? We have blooded youth. And got in a gun in mitchell, get omeara healthy who becomes a gun and vickery who will be very important.
Then we have about 1.5mil free next season? Martin, rocky, fyfe and trengove we are laughing

Welcome Jaeger. The stress got so bad I didn't even go in just to follow the trade deadline.

And after all the crap that Tony C**kmuncha and GC pulled essentially doing a deal with us that they could have done on day one, I hope they draft this year the same way they drafted in their first year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at those guns...

images

Why?? Where has our 2017 second pick gone?
Pretty sure we traded our 2017 second pick to Gold Coast (usually not allowed but AFL allows it as long as you trade back into the second round either this year or next).

We then got back in the second round of 2017 by trading 48, 66 and 70 to Carlton. So our 2nd round pick in 2017 is tied to Carlton's ladder position not ours.

Should 5 and 3 be given to someone that is worthy as in they've proven themselves, or is it just another number?

5 should be retired for a year at least, unless the Crimmins family would prefer it went to someone straight away. If that's the case I'd imagine an existing Hawthorn player would be more likely than one of the newbies.

I reckon T Mitchell will end up in 10, his Dad wore the number over a lot of his career. http://afltables.com/afl/stats/players/B/Barry_Mitchell.html

1 for O'Meara would be my pick. REAL excited!

When do they think he will be ready to play? GW said he won't be running for a month but training doesn't start till November 21st anyway.

Surely since he played late this year, had minor surgery and will be back running before Christmas he will be able to be in the frame for NAB cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back