Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn : Jai “Duke” Newcombe - 2022 AFLCA Best Young Player, extends to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine we had ended up trying to get him with our second round pick and Sydney snapped him up before us and he played like that against us tonight and we lost.

Thank god that's not our reality.

wowee. The ability he has to tackle and not impede and give away free kicks is seriously impressive considering how hard he’s going in some of them. Considerably improves our chances at creating a turnover
Not BS tackle stats like Gary Ablett Jnr used to get either where all he had to do was touch them. These are real two arms around the torso tackles.

Love that he hits them hard but still with enough precision not to hit above the shoulders. And the follow up efforts. Exemplary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the end of his career this will be the statue in the main street in Poowong. Just need to add the Premiership medallions, Norm Smith and Brownlow around his neck and the obligatory scantily dressed women either side.
Sir Jai Newcombe!
His presence in the Team tonight gave led to this Victory against the Mardi Grasshoppers and the battle Sir Jai in the coal face of he lifted his fellow midlied troopers around him to believe their enemy can be slayed.

I have Bipolar in turmoil with myself which gender I prefer to romance with.

Tonight, Sir Jai Newcombe I am All toyrs💪

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn : Jai “Duke” Newcombe - 2022 AFLCA Best Young Player, extends to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back