Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Mitchell Lewis. Extended to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully he can replicate Charlie Curnow and kick lots of goals after having a bad run with injury over a 2-3 year period.

Go get it ML 💪

This is where the money is. Surgery is a pretty small part, the hard part is getting that ridiculously atrophied musculature in that leg back up to where the other leg is without injury.

This is where the money is. Surgery is a pretty small part, the hard part is getting that ridiculously atrophied musculature in that leg back up to where the other leg is without injury.
It's paramount to build that quad, hammy and calf strength as equally as possible. I can't explain it but I just have a really good feeling about him being okay after his reco. He was tracking okay up until he sprained that ACL a couple of preseasons ago.

Good to see Blanck, at a quick glance at least, moving without limps in the background
I met james blanck and his partner on my way to this years elimination final at glen waverley train station and i shook his hand,he had no limp and looked happy and smiling but what stood out was hes partner was atleast 4cm taller than him.

I met james blanck and his partner on my way to this years elimination final at glen waverley train station and i shook his hand,he had no limp and looked happy and smiling but what stood out was hes partner was atleast 4cm taller than him.
Don’t remember who and can’t be tossed going through the socials but from memory she plays for the Pies’ AFLW side

I'm a horrible person. My first thought reading this was how many games has he played? 76 games to go...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Mitchell Lewis. Extended to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back