Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Nick 'the Wizard' Watson! Rising star Nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be on track for the rising star this week, particularly if he kicks 1 or 2 more.

If Caddy gets it I’ll throw up.
Feels like they try to get them in wins if possible, so barring tragedy he gets it.

I want to go full Chad and I and dig up my posts way way back in the draft thread when I confessed my love for the lad, but I’m lazy so just take my word for it.

Also, Wizard’s centre bounce clearance GIF please.

I want to go full Chad and I and dig up my posts way way back in the draft thread when I confessed my love for the lad, but I’m lazy so just take my word for it.

Also, Wizard’s centre bounce clearance GIF please.
Wiz getting 20% of the rotations in the mid and doing 1 or 2 of those a game would complete him as a player. Certainly looked like something he could repeat if needed.

That was insane. Read it beautifully, burst straight through.

First time seeing him live tonight. He’s electric. We’ve been spoilt with Cyril, Puopolo, Breust. Reckon he’ll continue that trend.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The craziest part is he's a little bit of all three.

Poppy's tenacity. Punky's IQ. Cyril's X-factor.

If he can find Punky's goal kicking boots he's got all the tools to be one of the best small forwards of the modern era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game, finally shows great composure in front of goal

That centre clearance was the most exciting thing I saw today though. Imagine if he becomes a weapon in there

Lol, Mitchell interview

"Watson, went into the centre bounce and immediately won the clearance, that something you will do more of?"

"Ha, nah, they went rogue. Moore has that licence to go in the midfield and spend some time there when needed, he just said to the Wiz why don't you go play my role for a few minutes?"

Nothing would turn the entire crowd more rabid than the Wiz and Ginnivan turning it on today.

Your wish, is my command.

The Hobbit Smile GIF

Lol, Mitchell interview

"Watson, went into the centre bounce and immediately won the clearance, that something you will do more of?"

"Ha, nah, they went rogue. Moore has that licence to go in the midfield and spend some time there when needed, he just said to the Wiz why don't you go play my role for a few minutes?"
Sam's face absolutely lights up talking about Wiz, way more than any other player on our list. I know you're not supposed to have favourites but I think it's pretty clear he's Sam's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Nick 'the Wizard' Watson! Rising star Nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back