Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Tom Barrass!

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy to have this guy on our team.

I feel we're overstocked with defenders but I'm confident it's part of a plan.

If you remember that dreaded Melbourne game where we came in with a whole gameplan focused on avoiding Lever and May - then hopefully you'll see us destroying the opposition's confidence in the same way. Each week.

Backline could now rival 2015 GF:

B:Sam FrostTom BarrassJarman Impey
HB:Jack ScrimshawJosh BattleJames Sicily

Edit:
Blake Hardwick swinging
Weddle up the ground

God it's hard to fit them all in.
Hope they spend some time training fwd in the preseason :D

I'm on the fence with this trade. I was all-in when we got Burgoyne and Lake and 'meh' about Jags and Titch.

I'll trust the guys making the decisions though, they must think we're a red-hot chance of winning the whole thing within the next 3 years.
That’s what it tells me as well, you don’t do this type of trade unless you think you are right in the premiership window.

The comp is so even these days, the Lions will come back to the pack a fair bit with Joe gone and all the other top teams have obvious flaws. We are in with a real red hit shot next year with Battle and Barrass coming in.

Pick 14+ future third is what we've essentially paid for Barras and future fourth. Great work by the list management team.
Anyone have a direct line to Connecticut or wherever that fool roos is? He's the one left with the stain not us. Flog!
He's probably never got over the 1983 Qualifying Final loss, stew on it a bit more Roosey. Flog!

Backline could now rival 2015 GF:

B:Sam FrostTom BarrassJarman Impey
HB:Jack ScrimshawJosh BattleJames Sicily

Edit:
Blake Hardwick swinging
Weddle up the ground

God it's hard to fit them all in.
Hope they spend some time training fwd in the preseason :D
I reckon Sicily + Scrimshaw will be licking their lips with the addition of Barrass + Battle. Just imagine how those 2 can now float and intercept at will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome Tom.

Backline is officially stacked

Impey Barass Frost
Scrim Battle Sicily

Frees up Weddle and Hardwick
Blanck, Serong and McCabe as depth
Where do you place Scrimshaw?

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Tom Barrass!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back