Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Esava Ratugolea, Finally

Remove this Banner Ad

This is where I wish we had a list manager that just turned around and says that pick 24 is off the table now. Offer 40 or take him via National Draft or PSD, because we can't be getting bullied by clubs. Make someone else look like fools for once in a trade like this

If Davies calls Mackie a “pancake-eating motherf—er” he’d claw back a few runs with me.

Geelong's Esava Ratugolea will not do a medical for any other club this off-season, meaning that in a potential pre-season draft, Port Adelaide will be the only side to have a recent physical history of him
@tommorris32 via @traderadio

Geelong's Esava Ratugolea will not do a medical for any other club this off-season, meaning that in a potential pre-season draft, Port Adelaide will be the only side to have a recent physical history of him
@tommorris32 via @traderadio
inb4 Ratugolea's medical record "leaks"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think we have the balls to now take 24 off the table no going back to it...and say "now the deal is the later pick".

We should.

But unfortunately we wont
I would love to see you do that and shut Mackie up once and for all.

Worst case scenario, is it possible to do what we did with Luke Ball and put a price on him and walk him through to pick 24?

Surely nobody would take him, as they know he doesn't want to go to them.

Also I think other clubs are sick of Mackies sh*t anyway.

DO NOT raise your offer Port, it is already more than fair.

I would love to see you do that and shut Mackie up once and for all.

Worst case scenario, is it possible to do what we did with Luke Ball and put a price on him and walk him through to pick 24?

Surely nobody would take him, as they know he doesn't want to go to them.

Also I think other clubs are sick of Mackies sh*t anyway.

DO NOT raise your offer Port, it is already more than fair.
The Scott brothers are in collusion to screw Port over.
Where neither will want to do the first trade to Port.

The Scott brothers are in collusion to screw Port over.
Where neither will want to do the first trade to Port.

Really? Who cares…There’s always factors why trades will/will not go ahead. We just need to work out the best strategy to make it work without being bent over… if we can’t negotiate the best deal for the club it’s on us

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Esava Ratugolea, Finally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back