Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jack Lukosius

Remove this Banner Ad

Rory Atkins on Jack Lukosius

“That's right, you've seen what Jack can do on the field. He's got a booming kick, and probably will line up for goal anywhere within 60-65 metres. But other than the stuff on the field, he's a great character. He's going to get around the locker room with ease. And yeah, a ripper to be around. So he's going to fit in seamlessly.”

Not going to lie, kind of feel of Luko had nominated Crows, they would have gotten him without losing a first
Doubt it. They paid a future first for Dawson, pick 5 for Rankine, 28 for ANB, not to mention how badly they caved on Gibbs. Not suggesting the first rounders for Dawson or Rankine were over-paying, but crows have shown they're happy to part with early picks for players and don't want to risk haggling for too long.

Doubt it. They paid a future first for Dawson, pick 5 for Rankine, 28 for ANB, not to mention how badly they caved on Gibbs. Not suggesting the first rounders for Dawson or Rankine were over-paying, but crows have shown they're happy to part with early picks for players and don't want to risk haggling for too long.

:thumbsu: They would have thrown out their future first before you could blink.

Paying a F2 for Peatling shows exactly what they would have done

We traded Melbournes future first rounder (who had just won the flag) for Dawson. That pick end up being pick 18 which was a pretty big win for the Crows.

Dan Houston and our first rounder traded for pick 13 :

images

What would the split be on Lukosius as a forward & a defender at GC do you reckon? 60/40-ish?

I've noticed Todd has roughly double the amount of goals in his career from slightly less games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would the split be on Lukosius as a forward & a defender at GC do you reckon? 60/40-ish?

I've noticed Todd has roughly double the amount of goals in his career from slightly less games.
Someone will know better than myself but it looks like Jack started playing forward in 2022 and starts off slow. Then goes forward for the whole year in 2023 and does well. Drops back to the backline for the start of the 2024 season and then goes forward again.

2022 - 13 games for 8 goals
2023 - 22 games for 39, just under 2 a game ,pretty good
2024 - 21 games for 23 goals. 1st 7 games or so seem to be in the backline.

Hopefully with some home cooking and partnering up with Mitch who was gunning it towards the end of the year, these guys can start to become a 1, 2 punch in the forward line.

Both are fast, mobile, good one on one, intelligent, excellent mark, not as good contested and very good kicks for goals.

Someone will know better than myself but it looks like Jack started playing forward in 2022 and starts off slow. Then goes forward for the whole year in 2023 and does well. Drops back to the backline for the start of the 2024 season and then goes forward again.

2022 - 13 games for 8 goals
2023 - 22 games for 39, just under 2 a game ,pretty good
2024 - 21 games for 23 goals. 1st 7 games or so seem to be in the backline.

Hopefully with some home cooking and partnering up with Mitch who was gunning it towards the end of the year, these guys can start to become a 1, 2 punch in the forward line.

Both are fast, mobile, good one on one, intelligent, excellent mark, not as good contested and very good kicks for goals.
Yea I think my ratio is out although I'd say Jack played a chunk forward early days at the Suns as well before he was shifted to defence. I could be wrong though my interest in watching GC games has been close to non existent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jack Lukosius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back