Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Already needling Adelaide fans in his press conference. ;)

It’s not a screech or cheer at SANFL level, it’s the sound of cheer squad nuffies banging on a fence.

All jokes aside, good luck to the guy. It’s hardly his fault for taking an opportunity to extend his career and he’s coming off such a low base that anything at all he provides will be a pleasant bonus.

He is a Port player now, so I will support him. Such an odd acquisition, but it is what it is. If it helped us get a couple of higher picks, so be it. We would have had the cap space spare from missing out on Perryman and Cumming, so spending a small chunk of it on him is fine.
Would love to see him prove everyone wrong and start on a wing round 1 lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Lord says thou shall not cast the first stone. Until time tells us the result let’s see what he does.

If he antagonised us, what will he do to the crow not supporters?

All I remember is he and Laird would kill is, so who knows? Is he an experienced HB replacement for Dan?

Rory Atkins on Jack Lukosius

We have to give him a go I suppose, I know his name is Rory and was a Crow but who Know's may do okay, I just wish he said he was looking forward to playing along side JHF & SPP, that would have given me some real confidence in him.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is he the first player that has played for the Crows that has come to us?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back