Welcome to the Bulldogs Caleb Poulter

Remove this Banner Ad

Poulter can run, has height and is a nice long kick. His main weaknesses were not using his height to take grabs and being poor in contested situations. He’s better at both since his return. Still not winning his share of 1:1’s but he’s now stronger in the contest and squaring them by locking the ball in.

He has a mad left boot, tall, has great marking hands and can run. He is a natural footballer. Most importantly with Baz gone he is our poster boi. He is better looking, has a more pleasant bone structure around his cheekbones.

I remember on Valentine's Day this year he was the one featured on the club's Instagram.

He has a mad left boot, tall, has great marking hands and can run. He is a natural footballer. Most importantly with Baz gone he is our poster boi. He is better looking, has a more pleasant bone structure around his cheekbones.

I’m claiming his as Brisdogs (as well as Darcy). This campaigner will win us the big-one and more importantly he will be on the front of every one of those carcinogenic energy-drink advertisements before you know it.

On a serious note - don’t drink ‘Mother’ the energy drink. It will kill you. I have inside info, similarly to glenshley and his Secret Service mates 🙄.

Go Poults, keep it up. Don’t kill anyone with your advertising.

You must be devastated today !!

Poulter & Bramble 2024
Hamling & Biggs 2016

Bev is getting the band back together.

Two cast offs from other clubs playing to the best of their ability.
Freebie full backs: Fletcher Roberts, Jones mk 2.

Defenders thrown forward: Cordy, Astro

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the Bulldogs Caleb Poulter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back