Welcome to the Bulldogs Lachlan Bramble

Remove this Banner Ad

I was at Highpoint shopping centre last week and the car park was pretty full. I was cruising around looking for a park when I finally spotted one. I started moving towards it when a small van zoomed up and aggressively swang into it. I was getting ready to flip off the driver but when he got out of the van it was Shane Biggs...
Anyway there was literally a second park right next to him so I just parked there. But I just thought it was a funny little experience with my hero. That's the second or third time I've seen him at Highpoint so he seems to be there a lot. Anyway, he looks fairly fit so I wonder if he's still playing at local level?
I thought you were leading us into the latest instalment of the ‘Western Bulldogs Erotic Fiction’ section for a sweet, short moment 😉

Trust me, I was shocked too. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own two eyes.

I hardly ever go to knifepoint - but I have seen biggsy there twice.

I think he must like to go to a shopping centre in the heartland to ensure that no one will ever forget.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So bloody happy for Lachie. He was rarely picked last year for a Hawks side that were very poor. When he found out he was going to be delisted, he probably thought his AFL dream was over. Next thing he knows, Luke Beveridge reaches out and throws him a lifeline. Now he's a key cog in the form side of the comp. His form at the start of the year wasn't amazing, and many people on here questioned the decision to give him a one year extension so early. Since then he has started playing the best footy of his career. The coaches clearly identified something in him that others didn't see, and once we showed some faith and trust in him his confidence has grown and he's really thrived.

hats off - didnt see him pulling out that kind of improvement, and seemingly in the space of a few weeks.

Id love to know what was behind it. its the kind of story a media outlet should pick up, particularly if he continues his good form into finals where there are less teams to write about.

I’ve been really impressed with his composure in the last few weeks. Always looks like he has a couple of extra seconds on the ball. He’s more than happy to absorb contact and assess all his options before making the right read.

Really important trait to have in today’s frantic pressure game. He’s been a bit of a revelation (especially for free), despite myself and a few others writing him off earlier in the year. Really happy for him, seems like a good bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was on ABC radio yesterday. They asked Lachie what was the difference this year? Why was he playing so well?

His response was the faith shown in him by the dogs, and the coaching staff had allowed him to really believe in himself. Has been told to back himself in every week to just do what he does best.

Kudos to the list management team, recruitment team, and coaches. Shane Biggs vibes.

'Moneyball' is an overused term in football sometimes, but for a freebie he's a major driving reason behind our move from bottom 4 last year in D50 ball movement to top 4 in that stat this year.

Absolute masterstroke.

'Moneyball' is an overused term in football sometimes, but for a freebie he's a major driving reason behind our move from bottom 4 last year in D50 ball movement to top 4 in that stat this year.

Absolute masterstroke.
And some people's understanding of "moneyball" is different to ours.

(cough, Baz, cough)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the Bulldogs Lachlan Bramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back