Welcome to the club Pick 45 Western Bulldogs Bailey Dale

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a great TAC finals series, he certainly caught my eye. Composed, great kick and has a bit of pace. Could play off half back as well as a mid and a forward.

Wow dem highlights :eek:

He looks really long and athletic and very comfortable with the ball running through the middle. He reminds me a bit of Macrae actually that long gangly mid who looks super comfortable all the time, but might have a bit more pace than Jackson too.

Based off highlights alone he is a top 10 pick haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon footscray games will be awesome for the next couple of years
Yeah definitely, gonna be so interesting next year. Theres a good chance we have all 5 of our draftees, 2 or 3 rookies, Cordy and Hamling playing round 1 next year. If we somehow manage to go back to back (ugh saying that makes me feel like a hawks supporter, it usually comes out of their mouths at least 3 times a day) after swapping a bunch of good solid VFL players for kids, well then I'lll really start getting excited about where we're headed.

dale.jpg

When he is running toward goal in the first 15 seconds of his highlight video he moves exactly like a current AFL player, I just can't put my finger on who! It's really annoying me!

When he is running toward goal in the first 15 seconds of his highlight video he moves exactly like a current AFL player, I just can't put my finger on who! It's really annoying me!
He has been compared to Daniel Menzel, hopefully he doesn't have the same poor luck with injuries as him

Looks so clean and decisive and a nice user of the football, very impressive highlights as a few have said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the club Pick 45 Western Bulldogs Bailey Dale

Remove this Banner Ad

Back