Welcome to the club Pick 45 Western Bulldogs Bailey Dale

Remove this Banner Ad

I put this in the pre-season thread but probably more relevant here:

I just really like the way Bailey Dale moves, reminds me a lot of Macrae with the deceptive little footwork and he has nice initial pace off the mark also. He looks like he still has a body to grow into, and has a bit more growing to do too.

Officially on the wagon, anyone else with me? :D

I put this in the pre-season thread but probably more relevant here:

I just really like the way Bailey Dale moves, reminds me a lot of Macrae with the deceptive little footwork and he has nice initial pace off the mark also. He looks like he still has a body to grow into, and has a bit more growing to do too.

Officially on the wagon, anyone else with me? :D
Agreed. Seems like he has a fair bit of scope for development body wise and looks a good mover, may take a little longer to break into the side than the other draftees (just guessing) but could be a real player.

Fair achievement playing in a senior flag at 16.

MPNFL Peninsula is a good standard of footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully grows a bit and puts on a fair few kg
Looks like he has great outside speed which will come in handy in thr future
Still unsure if he will end up a midfielder or a forward

Really like this kid. Moves well and has enormous scope for progression, classic Dalrymple pick. I can't speak for everyone, but he was fantastic to speak to on Monday night.

May he play many games in the famous #31.

Just read this "while size 13 to 15 are most common for men 6'4 or taller", that combined with how young he looks (and the no hair comment up there ^^^) he does look like he has a fair bit of growth in him which is exciting, watching the video I assumed he was already at about the 186 height as he seems to play pretty tall and be a decent mark! We seem to love the guys who have fast, late development so hopefully he continues on that trend and becomes a real steal.

I had size 13 feet at 16 and stopped growing at about 183, so don't count on him getting any taller.
That's not to say he won't though, he does look about 14 years old, could still have plenty of growth left in him

Have to be some advantage a 183cm having Size 15 feet be nice if it was as big an advantage as 178cm Russell Wilson of the Seattle Seahawks has with his huge hands

Looks to be enjoying his off-season at a family trip away :)

10433198_909564475728612_463481150948310382_n.jpg
Looks to have already put some muscle on

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the club Pick 45 Western Bulldogs Bailey Dale

Remove this Banner Ad

Back