Toast Welcome to the kennel Treloar

Remove this Banner Ad

I am loving this guy he just show so much emotion and is proud of it

Hello Doggie fans, good to see Adam is loving his time at the kennel, you all know my thoughts and admirations for him, still hurts to the core our dumbass football department`s decision to let him go , and what Bucks was trying to imply about Adam , anyway keep him safe in your arms and kennel, you know what my dream is, it is alive and well, him getting up on the dias in his Normie medal acceptance speech , F@ck you Bucks, he won`t say it nor think it, as he is all class as a person first , then as a footballer , Go Doggies

This man is 31 and playing career best footy, and that’s high praise looking at his career so far.

Adam Treloar for all-Australian 2024.

Thank you for bumping this thread. Couldn't find a recent Treloar thread when posting some career stats on him a week or so ago.

FWIW, he is now #38 on the all-time recorded stats list, having now also surpassed Dane Swan and Wayne Campbell.

On current form, he is going to finish extremely high on this list. On possessions per game he is #1 of the top 40.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

79 games at GWS
94 games at Collingwood
76* games at Bulldogs

Seems weird that he’ll end up playing more games as a Dog than a Pie.

A career best year this year. Brings it every week
Thank Bont he didn't hit the 100 games mark with the pies. We should have any future Treloars locked up by the end of next season (touch wood).

Do we think he is a genuine Brownlow chance?

I wouldn’t think so but maybe. I would assume it will be a very high polling Brownlow (2021 there was 4 guys get 30 votes, wouldn’t be surprised if its something similar) and its hard to get a lot of votes when someone else on your team gets a lot of votes. If you get 30 touches every game you’re going to poll well historically.

With the predictors (which can’t be read too seriously), AFL.com had him on 13 before today; ESPN.com had him on 14.5 before today and this predictor (wheeloratings.com/afl_brownlow) has him on 15.1. The bookies had him at $81 (probably come in now) so they don’t think he’s up there

He’ll have polled coaches votes in 10 different games now so at the very least Bevo thinks he will poll well, we’ll see if that translates to the umpires.

79 games at GWS
94 games at Collingwood
76* games at Bulldogs

Seems weird that he’ll end up playing more games as a Dog than a Pie.

A career best year this year. Brings it every week
Today he joined Matt Suckling with 76 games. Coincidentally both wore #1.

Do we think he is a genuine Brownlow chance?
I think he's a real show. He's under the umpires' noses all the time, while Bont has been less so (no less effective, of course).

Don't know what odds he is for the Charlie, and I'm not a punter, but he'd be a shortener every week, I'd think.

I think he's a real show. He's under the umpires' noses all the time, while Bont has been less so (no less effective, of course).

Don't know what odds he is for the Charlie, and I'm not a punter, but he'd be a shortener every week, I'd think.
A decent chance for both Charlies then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to the kennel Treloar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back