adelcrows

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2001
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool,Yankees,E Freo!
Injuries everywhere, playing like absolute rubbish and what are these calls, Tippett htb?? Danger no in the back and McPhee no OOTF in front of the Ump??

adelcrows, i think you can change your sig on the back of this game. 2 goals in nearly a half of footy.

Pathetic!

Davis with a shoulder injury. Do we have the most fragile team in regards to injuries?

Injuries everywhere, playing like absolute rubbish and what are these calls, Tippett htb?? Danger no in the back and McPhee no OOTF in front of the Ump??

dont blame the umps

adelaide have no heart for the contest today, and no run it seems.:mad:

injury has nothing to do with a lack of endeavour, and if I see Otten sit off the contest watching one more time I'll go spare.

good thing Neil has chosen a insignificant opposition player to leave free off half back, if it wasn't Stephen Hill it might have hurt us :p

The umps are only paying free kicks to the side thats playing football, simple as that.

That is quite possibly the most embarassing HALF of football ive seen from the Crows ever but thats just it. Its a half of football guys, but the more embarassing thing is that I could predict the doomsayers and their headlines. Pathetic. We all knew it was going to be an up and down season, granted that half was bad but anyone who thought we were going to waltz back upto the pointy end of the ladder after 1 performance is very much mistaken......

Right, now that rant is over I would like to see some accountability from our players and some run. And can someone tell me whats happening with Johncock, useless first couple games, just doesnt seem interested.

injury has nothing to do with a lack of endeavour, and if I see Otten sit off the contest watching one more time I'll go spare.

good thing Neil has chosen a insignificant opposition player to leave free off half back, if it wasn't Stephen Hill it might have hurt us :p

we are being physically intimidated by a bunch of skinny freo players,

also seems like theres about ten stephen hills out there:eek:, fyfe is takin pack marks ffs

dont blame the umps

adelaide have no heart for the contest today, and no run it seems.:mad:

Not blaming he umps, just saying they are a part of it.. We had Tippett HTB for a rubbish decision, they score a goal, Jaensch before he was injured should have had holding the ball after he f'd up the handpass..

Just an all round Shi... Day.. Being in WA right now is Shi...

How can we lose to this rabble of a team, looking forwards to 2012 now...Hawthorn game was obviously a random effort.

Not blaming he umps, just saying they are a part of it.. We had Tippett HTB for a rubbish decision, they score a goal, Jaensch before he was injured should have had holding the ball after he f'd up the handpass..

How can we lose to this rabble of a team, looking forwards to 2012 now...Hawthorn game was obviously a random effort.

Hahahaha I know how you feel, I was in Freo this morning, so lucky I didnt go to a pub to watch the game!! And my fam over here are all Freo supporters :(

what are you talking about? Freo were pretty good last year, and should have beaten Geelong last week.

they are a decent team

GTFO then if youre gonna be like that.

This 'rabble' of a team finished 5th last year and shouldve beaten Geelong. Granted the size of the margin isnt great but we should be giving them some credit atleast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GTFO then if youre gonna be like that.

This 'rabble' of a team finished 5th last year and shouldve beaten Geelong. Granted the size of the margin isnt great but we should be giving them s
Some credit atleast

You GTFO then if you think losing this game is acceptable.... Sorry if you like mediocrity... I don't. this game is not one we can lose.

Again, back to 2010, can't kick a goal, Knights and Hendo have cost us any chance, within 20pts we are but not now...

Freo beat bottom favs with GC rd 1, had a rabble of a pre-season and the teams are not too different.. They shouldn't have beat Geelong, they were better..

1 bad half of footy and youre willing to jump off ?? Harden up princess.

would you like to buy a clue? stupid comment, backed up by more idiocy.

stop digging.

I live in WA idiot... The whole city was expecting bad results after the pre-season, similar to us last year, just saw it coming... Digging, why would I dig, sorry you like losing, can't help that.. Enjoy a shit season...

Freo are an okay team, but not of the calibre that we should be losing to at home. And it's purely been because of effort and work rate, not ability. Piss poor :thumbsdown:

No one accepts mediocrity but youre crying like a spoilt St Kilda schoolgirl.

disgraceful effort today, worst i can remember for awhile, out played in every position on the park, freo are a decent side but we must be accounting for teams like this at home, a long way to go this year if we think we are gonna play finals.
some are our players are seriously over hyped.
ottens and henderson need to go back to sanfl asap

No one accepts mediocrity but youre crying like a spoilt St Kilda schoolgirl.

So you've slept with her too?? Is Nixon also your manager??

What's the problem with hating a terrible effort, if you wanna enjoy this crap footy, follow GC for a few years fool....

If we play this way all year, we will be bottom 4, seems you'd love that.. Sure your not a port supporter in disguise??

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to The PAST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back