Toast Welcome Will Brodie

Remove this Banner Ad

I just did a quick anagram search and Will Brodie's name is an anagram of "Sexual Hand God". Did you know that?! :tearsofjoy:

Quazar when he watches Will Brodie -

Yes I admit I got it wrong too. Shows I'm no draft trade expert.
to be fair he didn't have a huge volume of work from his GC days to judge off and training reports indicated he was quite slow, certainly in terms of pace.

It's okay if we get it wrong, we're all emotional beasts when it comes to our footy...so long as we accept it and own it. We have. We were wrong. Brodie is a great player that went unheralded at his former club.

The reality is, it just needed him to be given time to settle in, find his feet and show what he can do...his brain and hands are lightning and he's getting better by foot too, an area he looked perhaps weak in....aside from the sensational contested marking and ariel prowess in general, he is becoming very 'Fyfe like'

Love watching this guy win the ball and put it exactly where it needs to be. Legend.
throw precision GIF
precision throwing GIF

the opposition when they hear Brodie's name on is on the team sheet:

Shocked Jaws GIF

I think the craziest part about Brodie coming over and being as good as he has is his consistency. Each week I've been expecting that Brodie COULD have a down game but he's consistently been in our top 5 players every game this year. What a gun

So true.
He hasn’t let himself or his teammates down yet. Just keeps pushing and doing the team things, I love his commitment to this group

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was about to wax lyrical about the handball about half way through after he takes it on the run down low, supermans as tackled and somehow gets a ball out to a player in space. Then he did another 3 in a row. Un-****in-believable.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

You can thank Sarn_Katich for the request. She asks politely and Amber delivers! What a pair of legends! Apparently (so I’ve heard from the ether) the request was made specifically to be placed in this exact thread, on this exact board, on these exact forums. How did Sarn know? And Amber is a genius, a purple angel sent from above! 💜😇

You can thank Sarn_Katich for the request. She asks politely and Amber delivers! What a pair of legends! Apparently (so I’ve heard from the ether) the request was made specifically to be placed in this exact thread, on this exact board, on these exact forums. How did Sarn know? And Amber is a genius, a purple angel sent from above! 💜😇
🧐🧐🧐

It’s incredible how good he is at handballing to advantage from congestion. Who’s better at this in the comp? Lachie Neale maybe? I can’t think of anyone else!

Not many, the bloke coming in this week maybe.
Yeah good call I’d forgotten that aspect of his game!
Fyfes ability to bend down and cleanly swoop a ball up while running at full tilt really never ceases to amaze me. Several times he’s done it and you rarely see it nowadays without a fumble

C'mon now....this has to be because of ME! Lol....I'm not getting big-headed I promise, but I did say (totally in jest) that Amber should do a compilation of Brodie handballs. FMD, I best put me pants back on before the missus comes in

That one to Aish about 0:50, how is that even possible....?! Un-f***in real

and a special thanks to both of them, total legends :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome Will Brodie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back