Toast Welcome Will Brodie

Remove this Banner Ad

well Mr. Will Brodie, we have a problem....

I now live in fear during each game my wife might ask me to stand up and I'll have to explain why I have a stiffy in my trousers. God damn man!! :hearteyes:
:tearsofjoy:
He's been GOATED for sure!

well Mr. Will Brodie, we have a problem....

I now live in fear during each game my wife might ask me to stand up and I'll have to explain why I have a stiffy in my trousers. God damn man!! :hearteyes:
:tearsofjoy:
Just use the old pull up and secure behind the waist elastic. It works a treat!

We have good depth. If he gets injured nat fyfe could help fill his shoes..
Brownlow threat anyone ??
Brayshaw's got him covered from us but he'll definitely poll well this season. Maybe once Fyfe moves from midfield in a few seasons he could snare one for himself, he's only 24 in August and barely getting his career started. Amazing to see what playing someone to their strengths and a bit of confidence does for a talented player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Will's sleight of hand to feed out a handball in congestion was a sight to behold...absolutely awesome!...rolled my eyes when the Dees supporters sitting behind me kept saying it was a throw lol
Will doesn't throw, that pale guy with that thing on his head he calls a haircut throws!

Proud to say I’ve been a fan from day 1. Keep wondering if it’s just a flash in the pan, but he’s sustained it season to date.

Yeh he’s not quick, but we have that in spades everywhere else, and it’s him who releases that speed with effective hands. As the seasons gone on, he’s developing more of his kicking game and next is a snag or two

Next structural test will be the adjustment with fyfe, hoping it allows fyfe to play more CHF which seems to be the general chat about what will happen

Serious man crush, onya Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In every game day thread since round 1, I’ve calmly posted ‘I love Will Brodie’. And I do. I f.k.n LOVE Will Brodie. 😍😍😍

In every game day thread since round 1, I’ve calmly posted ‘I love Will Brodie’. And I do. I f.k.n LOVE Will Brodie. 😍😍😍
The Best Goat GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

It’s like he is in a one man competition to make each handball more ridiculous than the last. Love it.
Yes this. His yogatical handballing at the speed of light with some sumo wrestler you can't move me campaigner. It's glorious and nobody comes close. He is out their competing against himself 😅

He's been our best player this season

Funny thing is he looked a little one paced at training during pre season
I remember that, and I recall thinking he was too slow and not a good trade-in after Round 2. Jeebus!!

Man enough to admit when I'm wrong, and Brodie....you're a f***in gem of a player and the Freo faithful love ya big guy :hearteyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome Will Brodie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back