Well Done Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Well done.

Second the other thoughts from Geelong fans here.

Too good. Simple as that. Too committed, too desperate, and far more willing to work hard over four quarters. Absolutely no excuses.

Think it's out of you guys and Collingwood.

Too good. Simple as that. Too committed, too desperate, and far more willing to work hard over four quarters. Absolutely no excuses.

Mate remember 05 when the Saints had the week off and sydney did it the hard way but rolled us in the prelim to make the granny. It can be done and you guys have the wood over Pies in finals in recent years.

As hard as you guys would be to beat and i dont know how much more of these tight games I can handle, I hope you get there a head of Collingwood and I think you can. Even though im pissed at Mooney and Thompson for there comments regarding the free kick, I still respect your side as a footy team

Much sportmanship from all the geelong supporters in this thread. Respect!

After watching the games today. Freo will be a walk through. Hawthorn were pathetic. Good luck beating the Pies. I hope we get the rematch weve all been waiting for.

I would like to see the odds for the flag now though, we've possibly shortened considerably. That guy who bet the 500k would be happy right now.

Reckon I know who it is ;)

ot0qa1.jpg

Oh, and second the :thumbsu: to the opposition supporters, especially Cats fans.

Of course that was a critical win for the Saints. You have the pick of the opponents for a prelim, and will meet either Geelong or Collingwood after what will be a brutal Preliminary final. ( assuming the Cats get over Freo of course)

4 points... grrr..well thats the way it goes. Saints...your set up for it. Things look good.

I honestly think your team deserves it after a wonderful GF last year. Mind you, I hope we can do it, but the odds are in your favour.

I want a replay, and I want to win it, but if we can't win it, I hope you guys do.

PS: Its been a wonderful rivalry over the last 4-5 years and I hope it continues. Seems to be a fair bit of respect between the players of both sides. So good to see.

Congrats Saints!

Hopefully we see you again in the GF.

But if we don't make it, I'll be cheering for you!

must say i am blown away by the respect of the cats supporters, but would not right the cats off as they will make the GF. They will smoke the wobbles when it counts. the wobbles beat a very depleted and out of form doogies, the cats will not be that easy.

Its been so long that I cant even remember the last time the Cats lost a final, let alone 2. So I expect them to bounce back and beat the Pies.

Some how every time I talk about the Cats V Pies I feel like im disrespecting Freo but really it seems inconceivable to think they will beat Geelong.

Theres no such thing as an easy prelim and I hope Saints are more on the ball than we were last year when we came back asleep in the 1st half against ( a very good dogs) and this year the break is from the friday night to the Sat night 15 day break, which is a long long break compared to 13 lst year. We need to not assume that we will be in the GF just yet, theres a hard Game ahead and a break we have to negotiate and then you know what they say in horse racing terms about horses that a 2nd up after a long spell, Having said this im sure our trainers will be working us a bit over the next week

Its been so long that I cant even remember the last time the Cats lost a final, let alone 2. So I expect them to bounce back and beat the Pies.

Some how every time I talk about the Cats V Pies I feel like im disrespecting Freo but really it seems inconceivable to think they will beat Geelong.

I'm sure if you ask a Hawthorn supporter they will remind you.

As a long time suffering bulldog supporter who can relate to St.Kilda's hunger for that elusive 2nd flag, I hope you guys can give Collingwood an absolute spanking (should both sides meet in the GF).

I've witnessed 300+ matches in my life and never have I ever copped such verbal abuse from a bunch of inbred ferals on the weekend. It's about time somebody puts them back in to place and bring out the true Colliwobble spirit.

Best of luck!

As a long time suffering bulldog supporter who can relate to St.Kilda's hunger for that elusive 2nd flag, I hope you guys can give Collingwood an absolute spanking (should both sides meet in the GF).

I've witnessed 300+ matches in my life and never have I ever copped such verbal abuse from a bunch of inbred ferals on the weekend. It's about time somebody puts them back in to place and bring out the true Colliwobble spirit.

Best of luck!

In an ideal world the game would be similar to the Cats qualifying final, only when they played back the free kick it would be obvious the free wasn't there and was incorrectly called.

The resulting howl would go down in history as the event that made the nearest interstellar aliens aware of our presence in the universe.
The youngest Collingwood supporters would still be crying about it when they die of old age.
Anyone who has ever been associated with the AFL or any form of umpiring would need to go into the witness protection program.

But I'm not sure my ticker could handle it, so I'm hoping the Cats do the job on them first. ( Not being disrespectful to the Cats, but I think StKilda has more experience playing them - and is less likely to be surprised by any game day tactics, or be beaten by the Pies rapid running/high interchange style ).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But I'm not sure my ticker could handle it, so I'm hoping the Cats do the job on them first. ( Not being disrespectful to the Cats, but I think StKilda has more experience playing them - and is less likely to be surprised by any game day tactics, or be beaten by the Pies rapid running/high interchange style ).

Not to ention the rampaging force that is LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEENKINS

I mean Brown, who can catch a half jogging Daniel Cross in some superhuman feat of bigman speed that would make Superman crap his pants.

Not exactly one of the quickest blokes on the dogs team I would have thought. :p

Not to ention the rampaging force that is LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEENKINS

I mean Brown, who can catch a half jogging Daniel Cross in some superhuman feat of bigman speed that would make Superman crap his pants.

Not exactly one of the quickest blokes on the dogs team I would have thought. :p

Lenny Hayes V Dan Cross ... Who would win a sprint? :p haha

Did once see Lenny get run down by big Sandilands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Done Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back