Wells to GWS 2012?

Remove this Banner Ad

Turn our brains on?...Yours has obviously ran out of battery power and is running on blue and white fumes...OF COURSE HE COULD SIT OUT 1 AFL YEAR! We dont have to sign him for 2011, he signs with GWS as of 2011 playing, training and team building like GC this year.

For $500k to $800k extra would you demote yourself to scrubbing toilets? YES! Exaggerated the figures maybe for effect. YES!

These rumors have some credibility coming out of 3aw enough to scare me to start a thread and ask the real North Melbourne community, but take the blue and white curtain away form your eyes and think clearly...its a possibility, albeit a small one.

What do you think it would cost to get Wells to the GWS?

4 years x $600K
5 years x $550K

Take a year of playing out and GWS will have effectively purchased a 27 year old with chronic OP for $700 - $800K a year.

It's nuts.

Comparing Wells' situation to that of K. "Mike" Hunt is just ridiculous.

Why? If this rumor (please re-read rumor over and over again) turns out true, then both have left their current careers for brand new AFL clubs for more $$$$ at a risk.

Its very simple I can draw a pitcure and email if you like. PM me :)

I just heard on a rumour file that Wells has signed with Tittybong in country Vic.They look like being give the 19th franchise in about 2018- which is a seperate rumour.But keeping listening to SEN and you'll hear it soon.....

Ps- anyone got SEN's ph number?: <the taking the piss face thingy>

Why? If this rumor (please re-read rumor over and over again) turns out true, then both have left their current careers for brand new AFL clubs for more $$$$ at a risk.

Its very simple I can draw a pitcure and email if you like. PM me :)

Aha! Obviously RB was right, it's a troll. Good one.

An update on the situation in the Hun today. Pickers said that Wellsy has 100% not received an offer from the GC. A few clubs have been inquiring, but nothing solid has come across his desk. North have offered a contract and Wells has yet to ask Pickers to start negotiations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wells to GWS 2012?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back