Were You A Member Of The Essendon Football Club In 2010?

Are You An EFC Member?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL membership is still more of an attractive option for me. Im not a fan of reseved seats either since there has been many times where fellow supporters have ruined the experience. Will get a club one for next year to support the changes and at least get free entry to Bendigo home games.

lulz. got a msg the other day from EFC thanking me for signing up for 2011 membership, even though i haven't re-signed yet.

apparently my direct debits will just keep rolling over.

haha, not that i care, but is this normal?

lulz. got a msg the other day from EFC thanking me for signing up for 2011 membership, even though i haven't re-signed yet.

apparently my direct debits will just keep rolling over.

haha, not that i care, but is this normal?

wow, wouldnt have thought that that is normal. i guess that they just had the faith you would back in the bombers for another year:p

The advantage system is set up so that your membership just rolls over year to year. If you want to make any changes to it, you have to contact them, otherwise, you literally don't have to do anything except have enough in your bank account each month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

member since '99, bronze for a while now, dont get to Melbourne as much as i would like, usually get to at least 3-4 games a season, & hoping for that to change in coming years

definately doing anzac day again next year, hopefully will help erase the horror that was this years trip down (thanks god for crown & prostitutes):mad:;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Were You A Member Of The Essendon Football Club In 2010?

Back