Rumour WereDocker 6 - Holodeck of Horrors - Eagles victorious. No, really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 5, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast (AFLW)
Preamble:
103091801_942686182847336_1720470418161650704_n.jpg

We now know what happened and we'd rather we didn't.

It's fair to say it's been a rough few weeks for all things West Coast Eagle. Murders on the ground, Murders at sea, and Murders in space, plus a particularly brutal Murder on the Gold Coast.

Thankfully there's some light at the end of the tunnel. The newly refurbished Mineral Resources Park is ready after that definitely planned controlled demolition a few weeks back, and Trevor Nisbettt (Definitely not a clone) has unveiled a new state of the art Holodeck with full state of the art safety protocols where groups of past and present Eagles or lucky fans can experience anything from playing at a full house MCG to visiting a 1930's SpeakEasy during prohibition to walking on the moon. After passing Quality Assurance it is now time for the first customer testing. Unfortunately a couple of Freagles may have weaseled their way into the first test group, and the safety protocols may have been deactivated.
Roles:
Freagles - Every night, the Freagles choose a player to murder. They are allowed to murder each-other if they really want to.

Seer - One of the Eagle players is incredibly good at noticing fine details and is pretending to be a psychic as that's easier to explain. Once per night the seer may ask if another player is a Freagle, and receives a yes/no answer.

Doctor - One of the Eagle players is a master in the art of preventative medicine. Every night, the doctor chooses a player who will definitely not be murdered. If that player is murdered during the night, they recover by morning. The doctor may use their ability on themselves. The village only finds out who the doctor protected if that person is murdered during the night. The doctor can save players from the vigilante.

Vigilante - One of the Eagle players has had enough and is going to take out some Freagle trash. Once every two nights, starting on night two, the Vigilante has to choose a player to murder.

Eagle - Everyone without one of the above roles is a vanilla Eagle.

Sequence of play:

Day/Night 1:

Day - Eagles introduce their characters.
Night - Freagles choose their first murder target.
Night - Seer chooses a target
Night - Doctor chooses a target
Morning - Murder is announced. If the murder is prevented, you find out who was murdered but not their role. If the murder is successful, the victims role is announced.

Day/Night 2/4/6/8 etc:

Day - Eagles vote to murder one of the players on suspicion of being a Freagle.
7pm - Voting closes. Votes at or after 7 will not be accepted unless they're splitting a tie.
Evening - Role of murder victim is announced. The doctor cannot save someone murdered by Eagles.
Night - The vigilante chooses a target to murder.
Morning - Murders are announced. If one murder is prevented, you find out who was murdered but not their role. If the murders are successful, the victims roles are announced. It is possible for the Vigilante to murder a Freagle, and for the Freagles to murder the vigilante in the same night.

Day/Night 3/5/7 etc:

Day - Eagles vote to murder one of the players on suspicion of being a Freagle.
7pm - Voting closes. Votes at or after 7 will not be accepted unless they're splitting a tie.
Evening - Role of murder victim is announced. The doctor cannot save someone murdered by Eagles.
Morning - Murder is announced. If the murder is prevented, you find out who was murdered but not their role. If the murder is successful, the victims role is announced.

End of the game:

The game ends when the last Freagle is murdered, or the number of Freagles is equal to the number of Eagles.

Choose a past or present Eagles player or someone associated with the club and sign up for the game.

Signups:

PlayerCharacter
wing itMichael Braun
CM9000Tom Hickey
ashley12Ashton Hams
MrKKLewis Jetta
Smeg HeadPaul Peos

The Deceased

BarrybranBen Johnson
gueroCraig Turley (FREAGLE)
DoashueyTony Evans (Doctor)
OMGFridgeTyson Stenglein
RookiePickJack Redden (Vigilante)
squashfaceBrant Colledge (Seer)
MWPPCourtney Darling
Dazzler10David Hynes

As with the previous few games, PM's between players are disallowed. There will be a heaven chat for the dead/game observers.

Last edited:

Eviction 3 - Crown roast of weiners

"It can't be Darling" said Jetta, while voting for Darling. "Was there anyone else?" asked Hams while voting for Darling. "Hickey just wandered off in a huff so it can't be him" said Braun, while voting for Darling.

The three of them looked at each-other. "Ummm...so I guess now we have to kill her?" said David Hynes who had not voted for Courtney Darling, but was a team player.

Courtney Darling sighed loudly. "Why am I always surrounded by idiots?" she exclaimed to no-one in particular.

Then she bolted out of the room, leaving a confusion of footballers in her wake.

"Shit! After her!" they all yelled in unison as their brains caught up with current events.

Courtney already had a two room head-start and was half way across the indoor pool area. If she was going to die anyway she was determined it wasn't at the hands of those buffoons. She tried a door she didn't remember seeing before off to the side of the pool area. Maybe she could hide there while they accidentally killed the wrong person? The door opened into the vastness of space. The air suddenly rushing past her pulled her into the void, where she had time to mouth the words "Stupid Holodeck!" before she asphyxiated and froze to death at the same time. The door closed again without assistance before the chasing pack could catch up and see what happened.

They found her body a couple of hours later floating face down in the spa.

"Did she drown herself?" asked Peos, who had rejoined the group after the first hour of searching. No-one seemed to know as none of them were medically trained.

Checking through her things they found no evidence to suggest she was a Freagle, and plenty of evidence to suggest she was married to Jack Darling.

"Gee" said Jetta..."Jack is gonna be pissed at us."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Courtney Darling AKA MWPP was a vanilla Eagle. The Freagle kills again tonight.

Last edited:
Running on the dangerous assumption that Peos and Hams were at least somewhat aware of what was happening, their reluctance to tip Hickey over the edge suggests they are villagers.

So if I'm right on Hynes being village then it's down to Hickey and Braun. At least I won't be here tomorrow to screw up another vote lol.

Running on the dangerous assumption that Peos and Hams were at least somewhat aware of what was happening, their reluctance to tip Hickey over the edge suggests they are villagers.

So if I'm right on Hynes being village then it's down to Hickey and Braun. At least I won't be here tomorrow to screw up another vote lol.
No clue, forget the deadline altogether.

I was unaware but Il take the "it is one of those two" line to the death.

FYI, I was 5 minutes away from changing my vote to Hickey when Braun stepped in to save him. I didn't want to lose Darling as she's the most clued-up player and I was very sure she was a villager. You'll have to ask Braun why he voted her out.
The more I think about it the more I think it's Hickey and we screwed the pooch again.

FYI, I was 5 minutes away from changing my vote to Hickey when Braun stepped in to save him. I didn't want to lose Darling as she's the most clued-up player and I was very sure she was a villager. You'll have to ask Braun why he voted her out.
The more I think about it the more I think it's Hickey and we screwed the pooch again.
I was uncertain. That's why I changed to Hynes. Then when you went after Darling I followed your lead, since you are the only confirmed villager and I can trust your vote is honest.

If you didn't want to lose Darling then why on Earth did you vote for her??

Also, my reasoning was that if Hickey was the Freagle, he would have instantly switched votes to save himself. By being absent I just assumed he was a pissed off villager who had chucked the toys out of the cot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was uncertain. That's why I changed to Hynes. Then when you went after Darling I followed your lead, since you are the only confirmed villager and I can trust your vote is honest.

If you didn't want to lose Darling then why on Earth did you vote for her??

I voted for her purely to force a tie and try and get some engagement from the other players, two of whom hadn't even voted (and never did). I even said so at the time:
Fair enough. Your switch makes you look very villager since the Freagle wouldn't care if Hickey went quietly tonight. As it stands we're going to OT.

I don't think anyone really believes Darling is this Freagle, so be suspicious of anyone who tips the vote in that direction now.

Also, my reasoning was that if Hickey was the Freagle, he would have instantly switched votes to save himself. By being absent I just assumed he was a pissed off villager who had chucked the toys out of the cot.

Per my post quoted above, he was possibly wedged in that voting for a clear villager in Darling would out him as the Freagle. Or he was just ignoring the thread - hard to tell in this game.

Night 4 - Welcome to the Jungle

David Hynes
couldn't sleep. It might have been because lynching the only woman in the group made him uneasy, but more likely it was because none of the food here was real and you can't holograph nutrients.

He was pacing around the ARC looking for distraction or something with honest to god calories when he noticed a furtive figure duck through a door he hadn't seen before. "Aha" he thought and followed the figure through the door.

The door opened into a lush tropical forest, which surprised him long enough for the door to close behind him and disappear.

"What the hell?" he exclaimed, turning to look for the door. He felt around in the air experimentally but the door and wall it was attached to were gone.

He was pretty sure he'd seen this movie. What would Dwayne Johnson do? He was just attempting to figure out "Smouldering Intensity" when a giant Anaconda grabbed him by the head and twisted. He died so fast he didn't even have time to think "Stupid Holodeck".

His mangled body turned up on the floor of one of the state of the art toilets the next morning. A rather small huddle was convened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
David Hynes AKA Dazzler10 is dead and was unsurprisingly an Eagle. 2nd last chance today to get the voting part right.

I didn’t vote yesterday just to show you I was innocent, as voting for my own self preservation hasn’t done anyone any favours. I could’ve done so to potentially save myself, but I didn’t, and luckily wing it decided to save me.

I don’t know what else I have to do to prove my innocence.
You said you didn't vote because you were expecting to be whacked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour WereDocker 6 - Holodeck of Horrors - Eagles victorious. No, really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back