Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta ask The Filth Wizard , how did you get the Indian one. Did you know it, or is there a site which gives you the movie from an audio clip (does Shazam work with this)?

That was a teammate save. Silly thing is I was jumping back and forth between the video and the thread and didn't check the PM for a while.

That was a teammate save. Silly thing is I was jumping back and forth between the video and the thread and didn't check the PM for a while.
So now we just have to work out who's the Indian film afficianado and we've nailed another Mafioso. Easy.

Cool...genuinely well played, I'm happy when I lose to the better team. I searched on the internet and would never make the link, so my options were phonetically going for what I heard at the end, so the Chhuti guess! Would never have got there.

Side note: how are these all Werewolf Films 😂

Cool...genuinely well played, I'm happy when I lose to the better team. I searched on the internet and would never make the link, so my options were phonetically going for what I heard at the end, so the Chhuti guess! Would never have got there.

Side note: how are these all Werewolf Films 😂
LOTR with Wargs? HP should have been Prisoner of Azkaban though

OMG I'M SORRY I WASN'T HERE
I KNEW THE BOLLYWOOD ONE BECAUSE I'VE SEEN THAT MOVIE A MILLION TIMES
KAJOL AND SHAHRUKH KHAN

I would have asked you for a challenge alliance but you said you weren't available today :(

I am chilling at home for an hour before I head to the wedding reception, I thought I'd have more time and be able to participate but it took ages for my sister and I to get to my house (and we stopped and got food as well). :(

I am chilling at home for an hour before I head to the wedding reception, I thought I'd have more time and be able to participate but it took ages for my sister and I to get to my house (and we stopped and got food as well). :(

Oh well, as I said I got to participate in a challenge so my time here is done.

Who do you think is evil then?

So now we just have to work out who's the Indian film afficianado and we've nailed another Mafioso. Easy.

And to answer your question if it wasn't obvious, por_please_ya is the massive Bollywood fan. She's not Mafia though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well, as I said I got to participate in a challenge so my time here is done.

Who do you think is evil then?
Hoos potentially, he's been pretty quiet lately.
Mc bad....
Who would have known that film?!? Argh

So I guess I'm going for Rodney Dangerfield now that Filthy is off the table, please akkaps.

FWIW, we may be on opposite sides of the coin but doesn't it seem like Rodney is almost too absent to be evil? I mean, nothing would draw attention to you more than no votes.

We have a shared enemy and it is the SK. All of my research suggests to me it is the croweater.

I'd like to hear more, because my analysis gets me a little there but not all the way.

Just very methodical to me. Following along, making sure he votes with the crowd, nothing to draw attention which was maybe exposed by his early day vote on me today... just wants to get to night time again.

Let's assume Filthy is right in crowy being the SK

Mafia:

Godfather: Filthy
Hitman: ???
Hitman: Rodney

Werewomen: ???

Serial Killer: croweater

Lynching crowy means one of the vigilante's can target Rodney tonight.

Mafia:

Pretty sure Jack said Filthy was a goon though, right? Where did you get him being the Godfather from?

Mafia:

I like your logic, just note that Filthy is seered Hitman, not GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back