Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

The 14 players we have left are:

Bastyy (Flog)
Chipmunk (Vig - according to TFW)
The Filth Wizard (Goon)
eth-dog (Village Idiot)
MC Bad Genius (Villager - you can choose not to believe it, but you'd be wrong)
Mister M
Hoos
ChappyUK
por_please_ya
3KZ Is Football
croweater 41
Rodney Dangerfield
Barrybran

Of those without a role, here are the lurkers:

Rodney Dangerfield (5 posts and no votes)
ChappyUK (5 posts - voted The Half Back on day 1 and then no vote yesterday)
croweater 41 (10 posts - voted NinjaSwan on day 1 and Itsmyshow yesterday)

I'm happy to switch to crowy if I can get some reasoning from someone that's not confirmed evil (sorry The Filth Wizard), but will stay on Rodney for now.

Bastyy (Flog)
The Filth Wizard (Goon)
eth-dog (Village Idiot)
Mister M
Hoos
ChappyUK
por_please_ya
3KZ Is Football
croweater 41
Rodney Dangerfield
Barrybran

I'm happy to switch to crowy if I can get some reasoning from someone that's not confirmed evil (sorry The Filth Wizard), but will stay on Rodney for now.
There are 7 good left (excluding me). 5 evil. Filthy needs to get rid of the SK, it'spart of his win condition.

Once he gets rid of the SK, they become heavy favourites. He's a challenge beast and as long as he and the other hitman stick around they can get 2 night kills and pick us off.

Once he gets rid of the SK, they become heavy favourites. He's a challenge beast and as long as he and the other hitman stick around they can get 2 night kills and pick us off.

That’s an important point, but also one for the SK and remaining wolf to note.

Every immunity challenge, they have 3 people working on it (at least 1 of which are clearly engaged enough to visit the challenge independently of Filthy) while we have 1 at best and the challenges don’t last long enough for open teamwork. MWPP’s idea was ingenious because I assume she realised that not going for challenges was suicidal, but she wanted to flush out the final wolf/SK. However we need Mafia gone.

SK, wolf - please be aware of that when deciding on your kills tonight. We need Mafia gone and the numbers mean that we’re running out of time.

That’s an important point, but also one for the SK and remaining wolf to note.

Every immunity challenge, they have 3 people working on it (at least 1 of which are clearly engaged enough to visit the challenge independently of Filthy) while we have 1 at best and the challenges don’t last long enough for open teamwork. MWPP’s idea was ingenious because I assume she realised that not going for challenges was suicidal, but she wanted to flush out the final wolf/SK. However we need Mafia gone.

SK, wolf - please be aware of that when deciding on your kills tonight. We need Mafia gone and the numbers mean that we’re running out of time.

Please, do you think the other evil groups aren't aware that you have two vigs and there's no night immunity? You're shooting blindly just like they are and you're just as likely to hit one of them as they are of hitting one of the mafia.

We seered the last wolf on N1. We could have revealed them but we haven't because they're in the same boat as us, trying to survive in a game where the village have been given all the breaks (two vigs with constant access to immunity?). As long as they stay alive we'll be communicating to them our moves to whittle down your numbers even further. A village win really should be a lay down misere.

There are 7 good left (excluding me). 5 evil. Filthy needs to get rid of the SK, it'spart of his win condition.

It's part of your win condition.

I don't know where you're getting this "2 night kills" from though.

It's part of your win condition.

I don't know where you're getting this "2 night kills" from though.
I assumed with 2 hitmen you were able to kill 2 per night for some reason

Bastyy (Flog)
The Filth Wizard (Goon)
eth-dog (Village Idiot)
Mister M
Hoos
ChappyUK
por_please_ya
3KZ Is Football
croweater 41
Rodney Dangerfield
Barrybran

Of those 14 players remaining--- how many of those are not confirmed village & don't have an Idol tonight?

I assumed with 2 hitmen you were able to kill 2 per night for some reason

Ah, ok. Nah, just the one night kill. Same as every night.

Of those 14 players remaining--- how many of those are not confirmed village & don't have an Idol tonight?

The games now over (and St. Kilda looked impressive for most of today) so I can do this.
  • MC Bad Genius
  • Mister M
  • Hoos
  • ChappyUK
  • 3KZ is Football
  • Croweater41
  • Rodney Dangerfield
  • BarryBran
Your assumption is that Rodney is evil because he hasn't voted. I'm not sure if that's the best option because I would assume that Filth's allies would be reminded to vote each day.

This is an important vote for the Village to get rid of one of the Night Kills (Wolf, SK) as losing 5 villagers tonight make it tough for us to come back. Do we ask The Filth Wizard for the identity of the remaining Wolf so we can get a guaranteed evil today?

The games now over (and St. Kilda looked impressive for most of today) so I can do this.
  • MC Bad Genius
  • Mister M
  • Hoos
  • ChappyUK
  • 3KZ is Football
  • Croweater41
  • Rodney Dangerfield
  • BarryBran
Your assumption is that Rodney is evil because he hasn't voted. I'm not sure if that's the best option because I would assume that Filth's allies would be reminded to vote each day.

This is an important vote for the Village to get rid of one of the Night Kills (Wolf, SK) as losing 5 villagers tonight make it tough for us to come back. Do we ask The Filth Wizard for the identity of the remaining Wolf so we can get a guaranteed evil today?
You're possibly right, so I'm going to change my vote to you, Mister M. Thanks akkaps.

Something has seemed a bit fishy about your posting so far and this one is no exception. I think you're well aware who the remaining wolf is already and are quite happy for them to continue thinning out the numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those playing at home (and seeing as mafia know) I’m having a great time as one of the Vig’s. Took the doc, and a couple of villagers on the way. I believed ClarkeM which was obviously stupid so I didn’t take filthy last night.

Open to suggestions tonight though.

You're possibly right, so I'm going to change my vote to you, Mister M. Thanks akkaps.

Something has seemed a bit fishy about your posting so far and this one is no exception. I think you're well aware who the remaining wolf is already and are quite happy for them to continue thinning out the numbers.

I assume you know who the final wolf is?

If you tried and won you'd be immune tonight.
I was limited on my phone, a large number of home brews and lack of team mates to help unlike yourself.

But I’m glad you used your seer right last night.

For those playing at home (and seeing as mafia know) I’m having a great time as one of the Vig’s. Took the doc, and a couple of villagers on the way. I believed ClarkeM which was obviously stupid so I didn’t take filthy last night.

Rodney Dangerfield

Gee, that was easy. I haven't even put a vote on you.

And no, we didn't seer you. Just wanted to see if I could get you to spill any info.

It does mean though, if you want a free hit, that porps is the SK. I figured she was the other vig hence her playing an idol overnight.
I have a sneaky feeling Chipmunk thought the same thing.

Gee, that was easy. I haven't even put a vote on you.

And no, we didn't seer you. Just wanted to see if I could get you to spill any info.

It does mean though, if you want a free hit, that porps is the SK. I figured she was the other vig hence her playing an idol overnight.
I have a sneaky feeling Chipmunk thought the same thing.
SK makes it to easy for you. Make your choice me or Porps.

Second Vig knowing my luck in this game I’ll hit tonight so no need to worry.

SK makes it to easy for you. Make your choice me or Porps.

Second Vig knowing my luck in this game I’ll hit tonight so no need to worry.

If I take you at your word then porps is the SK.

Then we'll hit you tonight and the Wolves can take a pop at Chipmunk, take out three night kills and the mafia plus the wolf can meet in the endgame.

If I take you at your word then porps is the SK.

Then we'll hit you tonight and the Wolves can take a pop at Chipmunk, take out three night kills and the mafia plus the wolf can meet in the endgame.
Chippy is immune, isn't he?

Sorry guys. Struggling with the later times.

Croweater pls.

akkaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back