Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

You're possibly right, so I'm going to change my vote to you, Mister M. Thanks akkaps.

Something has seemed a bit fishy about your posting so far and this one is no exception. I think you're well aware who the remaining wolf is already and are quite happy for them to continue thinning out the numbers.

I'm not sure why you're targeting me because I asked The Filth Wizard if we can have the identity of the last werewolf. It's beneficial to both sides to work together to get rid of an evil faction at this point because:
  • Removing the last werewolf is good for the Village as it means means there's 2 good, 2 evil lynches overnight rather than 2 good, 3 evil-- keeping another good in the game for tomorrow.
  • Removing the last werewolf is good for Filth Wizard & co. because it means they are now the only "Evil" alliance and opens up their end game.
Upon reflection--- you got incredibly defensive when I suggested targeting the Werewolf.

So MC Bad Genius thanks akkaps

Well, I was going to simply vote for him but fair play.

ChappyUK please, akkaps
I’ll follow with chappyuk thanks akkaps

It’s probably better to try and vote him out

I’ll follow with chappyuk thanks akkaps

It’s probably better to try and vote him out

Now look who doesn't want to out themselves when I'm not killed overnight by the vig.

I'm not sure why you're targeting me because I asked The Filth Wizard if we can have the identity of the last werewolf. It's beneficial to both sides to work together to get rid of an evil faction at this point because:
  • Removing the last werewolf is good for the Village as it means means there's 2 good, 2 evil lynches overnight rather than 2 good, 3 evil-- keeping another good in the game for tomorrow.
  • Removing the last werewolf is good for Filth Wizard & co. because it means they are now the only "Evil" alliance and opens up their end game.
Upon reflection--- you got incredibly defensive when I suggested targeting the Werewolf.

Haha. I'm not against killing the last werewolf at all. I'm not it though and neither are you.

Losing a night kill is great for us but not in evil's best interests for at least another night as they need numbers against good. Mafia will lose at least one and potentially all three players tonight if the vigs guess correctly. We might not have a seer anymore but we still have two guns and no player is night immune.

Now look who doesn't want to out themselves when I'm not killed overnight by the vig.
I literally outted myself in the previous pages.

Village and SK and remaining wolf vote here saves me a kill and we can look elsewhere tonight.

Losing a night kill is great for us but not in evil's best interests for at least another night as they need numbers against good. Mafia will lose at least one and potentially all three players tonight if the vigs guess correctly. We might not have a seer anymore but we still have two guns and no player is night immune.

Good point.

Rookie mistake on my behalf.

I literally outted myself in the previous pages.

Village and SK and remaining wolf vote here saves me a kill and we can look elsewhere tonight.

I don't believe your claim tbh.

I'll die at the hands of the vig as a villager tonight if wrong. Guessing though that you're the SK and you just realised the bind you just put yourself in.

Who do you think are evil?
Chappy, possibly Rodney (more likely busy) and 3KZ has gone quiet and it can't just be because of last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chappy, possibly Rodney (more likely busy) and 3KZ has gone quiet and it can't just be because of last night.

Just wondering why you believe Crowy? The way you jumped on it looked like you're using him as cover.

Is anyone alive a Collingwood fan? Good or evil, I don't care. I just want to vote for you right now.

Could bring ClarkeM back to life.

Okay, an hour to go people. Any ideas of a consensus vote? I'm open to any of the suggestions stated thus far.

Did I read you earlier as saying you were handing off idols to porps?

Okay, an hour to go people. Any ideas of a consensus vote? I'm open to any of the suggestions stated thus far.

There's votes flying everywhere & no real consensus.

It's difficult when the only known evil is immune.

Just wondering why you believe Crowy? The way you jumped on it looked like you're using him as cover.
I found his claim to be as reasonable as any others so far. I had a short list of names to vote on. Yours came up.

Do you not believe Crowy?

Did I read you earlier as saying you were handing off idols to porps?

You did not. It's a shame we didn't work together on the challenge though, that would have been quite the battle against you and your mysterious teammate 😂 . Then the lynch would have been much easier.

I found his claim to be as reasonable as any others so far. I had a short list of names to vote on. Yours came up.

Do you not believe Crowy?

For the reason I mentioned above I think his response to my dumb vote on him was a bit weird.

Pretty much dug my grave though tonight if I'm wrong.

You did not. It's a shame we didn't work together on the challenge though, that would have been quite the battle against you and your mysterious teammate 😂 . Then the lynch would have been much easier.

Ok. Then you can see she's the SK then. Just remember that tomorrow.

For the reason I mentioned above I think his response to my dumb vote on him was a bit weird.

Pretty much dug my grave though tonight if I'm wrong.
Fair call. Although there's been no counter-claim as to him being the other vig, so it's also fair that he's telling the truth. Then again he made the claim when the numbers started going his way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back