Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you do that so that you weren't a target of one of her songs?
I’ll happily be the subject of one of her songs.

Do you like my outfit for her concert in February? I’m gonna push so many 12 year olds out of the way.

IMG_0598.jpeg IMG_0599.jpeg

For the last ******* time, I am a MAN
real disney GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And
Where the hec is Dingster?
Maybe the tags don't always work?
We've been without power since Chrissie night and our area copped the full affect from the tornado. Huge trees uprooted onto houses, roofs, cars, power lines.. We're all safe so all good.

We've been without power since Chrissie night and our area copped the full affect from the tornado. Huge trees uprooted onto houses, roofs, cars, power lines.. We're all safe so all good.
Oh wow! Where was this? Glad your safe 🫶

that’s good to hear and all, but are you evil?

Glad the Ding family are safe. We’re away on holidays and will be curious to see what damage has caused if any when we head back tomorrow arvo. What was it like being in the midst?

Glad to hear you're OK, but please don't use no mobile reception as your excuse. Drive 20 mins up the motorway and set up your tent next to Yatala pies. You'll be fine and you'll fit right in with the local demographic

Glad to hear you're OK, but please don't use no mobile reception as your excuse. Drive 20 mins up the motorway and set up your tent next to Yatala pies. You'll be fine and you'll fit right in with the local demographic
Yatala Pies is like driving to Sydney the way the M1 is!

Glad the Ding family are safe. We’re away on holidays and will be curious to see what damage has caused if any when we head back tomorrow arvo. What was it like being in the midst?
Good time to be away. I was in Japan for the Hanshin earthquake so nowhere near that level but the winds were ferocious. Below pic was between Helensvale High and Siganto Drive. That side of the road was blocked off. Discovery Dr is a mess.

IMG20231227065839.jpg

So glad you are ok! Was gonna pm. A bit worried.
Darned weather!

Typical Mother Nature helping Dingster lurk!

Glad it’s nothing serious. Places near (not their place) my parent’s house in Cairns copped a beating recently, but more so from flooding than the winds.

Well Ding,
You didn't miss much except I got sucked in by another cunning player. Not sure if BEasty did too or is in cahoots, but determined not to be paranoid again. I went with it, as did some other villagers.😀
and so we lost Pammy who is now apparently a cat.
( hi pammy. Now you know I'm not mafia and just a humble villager stumbling about, trying to do good.)

Can't see the point of Chat Pile sacrificing themselves tbh, unless they wanted an early exit.

Anyway Ding, are you playing now?
And are you village?🤣🥂🌊

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back