Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not night immune. But he won’t kill me, tonight, ;).
If you weren't acting shady throughout the whole game I'd chuck my last protect your way.

See you in the dead PM tomorrow ✌️

This reads like a desperate attempt for a protection against zerg's kill.
Meh, I’m busy today so can’t be playing werewolf.

Flogs wasting their kill on me is insane.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Zerg is recruited as Vamp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I Hope Please GIF

Mod report n5
Mod Report, N5

It was a quiet night in the Land of the Prairie Home Companion.

But not so much in the Village. It seemed a noisy albeit innocent abroad had attracted the attention of good and evil.

Elsewhere there were thrusts and parries while others slept. Of those asleep, one more would never wake.

ClarkeM Villager (aka Julius C) stabbed to death by Flogs and Mafia

dank420_ Morrison (Mafia multi Minister) and oh yes, converted Vamp shot by vigilante

It is now day. Reports out soon. May shorten phases if all liveys agree.

Nice work vig.

Seeing as dank was a recruit I think it would make sense if the remaining Mafia is also recruited. This is a common tactic for vamps in order to take over/control of a whole faction and utilise their actions for their own means.

So there's still probably 3 vamps, 1 SK, 1 maf and 1 wolf left. Assuming no double ups on recruits which I think is unlikely.

We can probably eliminate the vig as being a recruit.

Clarkem flipped villager which means I think there's not too much futher to be read into from the d3 deadline votes.

It's possible that TheInjuryFactory's vote flipping on d2 is the best we have to go off.

Morning all,

Allow me introduce myself, I'm the Vig.

After Bfew's lynching last night it seemed the SK was almost certainly amongst his voters. With Dank and ClarkeM out of the way that left BEaston and jslammin.

With the SK getting precariously close to their win con I have decided to reveal myself.

The night before last I missed on BEaston so he seems the most likely bet. If he turns out to be the remaining head then we can nab the SK tomorrow.

Grand Uncle Horace

Morning all,

Allow me introduce myself, I'm the Vig.

After Bfew's lynching last night it seemed the SK was almost certainly amongst his voters. With Dank and ClarkeM out of the way that left BEaston and jslammin.

With the SK getting precariously close to their win con I have decided to reveal myself.

The night before last I missed on BEaston so he seems the most likely bet. If he turns out to be the remaining head then we can nab the SK tomorrow.

Grand Uncle Horace
you missed on BEaston on N4?

Tenz seems to be believable in saying he's not recruited but he was the clear best person for the vamps to recruit once his role was known so I'm a bit torn on that.

The other line of thought we could go with today would be to target the lurkers/non-helpers;
Jslammin, jmoo, RU and Marc haven't really added much help to the village and posts have generally been pretty lacking.

Also considering dank was recruited, does that increase the likelihood of jmoo also ?

Tenz seems to be believable in saying he's not recruited but he was the clear best person for the vamps to recruit once his role was known so I'm a bit torn on that.

The other line of thought we could go with today would be to target the lurkers/non-helpers;
Jslammin, jmoo, RU and Marc haven't really added much help to the village and posts have generally been pretty lacking.

Also considering dank was recruited, does that increase the likelihood of jmoo also ?
you the SK or Alpha?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back