West Coast are the real deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles got dragged into the grand final on the back of the umps. Our game is in massive trouble.
Our society is in trouble if people get bent out of shape and can't cope with losing without having totally irrational tantrums.
Umpires are going to make mistakes, sometimes they go your way sometimes not.
Deal with it.

Our society is in trouble if people get bent out of shape and can't cope with losing without having totally irrational tantrums.
Umpires are going to make mistakes, sometimes they go your way sometimes not.
Deal with it.

You have a strange definition of an irrational tantrum. If you want to see one then you just have to attend a game at Subiaco.

This is the core group of middle-age players who I think can win the flag for the Eagles.

Name - Games, Age

Kennedy - 163, 28
Hurn - 175, 28
Ellis - 117, 27
Wellingham - 137, 27
Masten - 138, 26
Hill - 137, 26
Schofield - 130, 26
Sinclair - 28, 26
NicNat - 129, 25
Shuey - 109, 25
Sheppard - 82, 24

Absolutely cherry ripe.

Last player picked this week

You will get smashed next weekend. Unfortunately our great city will be full of scum from Perth but it will be worth it when they get the shit kicked out of them by the Hawks.
What a pathetic loser.

Enjoy the next 10 years of rebuilding and we'll enjoy the GF next week :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to thank Borderline for this brilliant, visionary thread that gave hope to all of us nervous West Coast fans in the dark periods early in the year after losing E-Mac and Brown. You are a scholar and a gentleman. Amazing call that I'm positive wasn't a troll at all, right? I credit you with this Grand Final berth.

You will get smashed next weekend. Unfortunately our great city will be full of scum from Perth but it will be worth it when they get the shit kicked out of them by the Hawks.
Jesus, sunshine, it's time to turn off the internet for a day or two, you're losing it.

I'll enjoy the grand final, especially after you head back to your mines with your tails between your legs when the Hawks smash you.

Mate we seriously didnt expect to get this far

We are absolutely stoked to even be in a granny - and if we lose we will be dissappointed, however we will have lost to a champion team on their way to a 3 peat - still a hell of a lot better than the 7-11 most supporters had us BEFORE EMAC AND BROWN WENT DOWN FOR THE YEAR!!!!

Next year with emac back in the side and yeo able to concentrate on the midfield / ff rotation id say we will be up there again.

In short - Your feeble attempts to rain on our parade are water off a duckers back

Wow....just wow!!

You really are bleeding blue and white aren't you? And we know where your bleeding from!!

Chances are the Hawks experience on the big stage will prevail. But the Eagles are building into another period of success and will only get better over the next 2>3 years and the Hawks and Norths will be in decline with retiring aging stars (well stars at the Hawks anyway).

North's came up short yet again and with their aging list will have to try and improve before they start to slide. Which will be very soon.

In the mean time hold onto your hate if it makes you feel better.

Us Eagles fans will simply enjoy the ride and look forward to winning another flag in the next 2>3 years as this team peaks.:) Who knows it may even happen this week,:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back