West Coast Eagles Assistant Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Good idea poaching ex-North people in an effort to fix your miserable culture.

Pratt is tough as nails so hopefully he (along with Rawlings and Simmo) makes you stand up in tackles.

North fans would know about miserable culture.

Remember when we won against you last season? That was excellent.

English please Dan.

original.jpg

so woosha was critical because of jobs for mates....i wonder is same people will criticise simpson for doing exactly the same.

Your club actually uploaded that to their YouTube page? hahahahaha :D

Victim mentality much?

nothappyscott.png
That is so ****ing sad. But that's just like Norf to do something like that. There was also an article on their site about Shuey being suspended last year. Their whole club is just a pathetic bunch of fairies, including the players. Looking forward to beating them for the 6th consecutive time next season.

so woosha was critical because of jobs for mates....i wonder is same people will criticise simpson for doing exactly the same.

I am. Whatever happened to recruiting the best person for the job. When I apply for jobs, I go through procedures.

I think Simpson decided who he wanted a week before he got the job. He's just spacing out the appointments to avoid criticism.

We thought we were getting an influx of Hawk mentality. Instead we inherited some babies from North.

If Simpson thinks that having people he is familiar with, trusts, and believes they can help the club grow then he should go for gold. Coming in as a new coach he should definitely put 'his' stamp on the club and he is doing that with these appointments.

I am. Whatever happened to recruiting the best person for the job. When I apply for jobs, I go through procedures.

I think Simpson decided who he wanted a week before he got the job. He's just spacing out the appointments to avoid criticism.

We thought we were getting an influx of Hawk mentality. Instead we inherited some babies from North.

as long as we dont get the biggest baby of all; their coach.

If Simpson thinks that having people he is familiar with, trusts, and believes they can help the club grow then he should go for gold. Coming in as a new coach he should definitely put 'his' stamp on the club and he is doing that with these appointments.

Yep you can't hire a guy to do the job his way and then make him work with people he doesn't feel are best. Give him the chance to do it his way, otherwise why did we hire him?

I don't have an issue with the assistant appointments. We came to the show late, any highly rated assistants we may have had our eye on would already be tied up. I'd certainly hope that we'd be having a quiet word to a few people during next year though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Simo getting the best possible people around him or is he just looking after his mates?
I can assure you If one my mates called me from the other side of the country and said
" quick , get your arse over here , This mob will pay you whatever you want for 30-40 hours a week doing very SFA ............I would be saying "Im on the first plane there"!!!!

Good idea poaching ex-North people in an effort to fix your miserable culture.

Pratt is tough as nails so hopefully he (along with Rawlings and Simmo) makes you stand up in tackles.

Well considering the lack of success your club has had over recent times and your immediate connotations of 'poaching', directed to someone not event associated with your club at the moment, i fail to see this culture you allude to.

We want to win. Our former coach went about business in a calm and determined manner - (look at yours huh), and our supporters demand the best. You dont play football to finish second (or loose it in the last quarter:thumbsu:)

The club does have issues with some players attitudes, hence the refresh after complacency and acceptance became too much of the norm. 12 months ago this wasn't the case. Now it is. Time to change.

I may not post much, but im on here a bit. Theres no need for you to come on our board and try tarnish our culture. Piss off, and learn how to god damn tackle. Want to avoid certain exponents of the game. Use the proper technique to tackle ie. THE HIPS. If players want to try and extract a free kick from pinning the arms, expect the same back. dead set over this s*#t

And finally back to the tread, i love the 'hard men' we are starting to employ. hopefully gives Some of these Boys an education into playing with heart. too much for too few this year, as injuries arent an excuse. rant over

Jobs for mates isn't a problem if they're a great hire.

The problem that arises is that if they're shit... will one mate have the balls to sack the other?

Jobs for mates isn't a problem if they're a great hire.

The problem that arises is that if they're shit... will one mate have the balls to sack the other?

I think we can also cut Simpson some slack because he had basically no chance of getting anyone who he did not have a very close connection with given basically every established assistant was contracted with a club when we were looking.

I think we can also cut Simpson some slack because he had basically no chance of getting anyone who he did not have a very close connection with given basically every established assistant was contracted with a club when we were looking.

Exactly. Which also highlights the absolute world of hurt St Kilda's in at the moment, especially if they hire from outside their club. If Simpson had little time to pick assistant's, what hope have the Saints got?

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Eagles Assistant Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back