Votes: 85 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 24.7%
  • Brad Sheppards hair

Votes: 28 18.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't want to get my mother in trouble.

Also getting my lawyer to look into whether I can be retroactively emancipated at 14.
You got off lightly, my dad decided that it was boring to support a winning team so he defected to the purples in 1995 (after losing his voice during the 1994 GF), taking my entire family with him. I have managed to get 22 years worth of laughs out of it though.

You got off lightly, my dad decided that it was boring to support a winning team so he defected to the purples in 1995 (after losing his voice during the 1994 GF), taking my entire family with him. I have managed to get 22 years worth of laughs out of it though.
hopefully yesterday's going back to tradition invokes some nostalgia and he's back on the eagles train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll never understand that, what were they all thinking? Jumping off of a team that won 2 of the last 3 premierships to support a club with purple red and green as its' colours. Whoever came up with their initial colour scheme should probably face the firing squad.

Absolutely love the new logo. As others have said, new era for the club and the state , a new song please ! One with a much harder edge, one that inspires commitment between the group. Cant stand our version of Strawberry kisses. ( 2000 Olympics vomit )

I'll never understand that, what were they all thinking? Jumping off of a team that won 2 of the last 3 premierships to support a club with purple red and green as its' colours. Whoever came up with their initial colour scheme should probably face the firing squad.
Maybe they're Freo wogs. The old dockers jumper had the Italian flag in it. Great nod to the Freo heritage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion West Coast Eagles new logo

Back