• Yes

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 24.7%
  • Brad Sheppards hair

Votes: 28 18.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I can live with the new logo, not a huge fan, but in time I hope it grows on me .

I do like the Royal Blue Jumper it works well , but the new logo doesn't work for me on the yellow and white jumpers.

Yellow eagle head on a yellow background looks insipid would have rather a blue eagles head on the yellow background .

As for the yellow eagles head on a white background .... spare me ...such "wishy washy" colours.

Pissed off that the $ 1000.00 worth of navy blue polos, scarfs, hats, jumpers and jackets owned by the family are now obsolete....... but thats the way the Club likes to do things , if it's an opportunity to generate more income then they swoop every time.
Because?

You feel compelled to go out and purshase all new gear?

Why?

I'm happy enough with the new logo, probably didn't love it at first site, especially when I saw the early leaked versions. Unlike others i quite like the version on peril jumper.

I also really liked seeing Duggan and Barrass in the end of the promo video running out. If you want to create conspiracy theories, you could say that we are expecting Gov and Gaff to leave at the end of the year as both are in the leadership group but not in the video.

After sleeping on it I'm feeling more enthusiastic about the changes. I like the throw-back font, and the guernseys are glorious. Looking forward to seeing them in action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes I wonder whether shitting all over the club at every opportunity (whether justified or not) is the mark of a true WCE supporter.

So many people seem to be never satisfied. Finally back to our roots, royal home and away with a new logo that pays homage to the original but modern at the same time. Yet somehow it's dismissed by the typically cynical/stupid fan base as a cash grab or even worse - too stylistically similar to Hawthorn (?!).

as an outsider i like it... then i look at hawks and see similarities.
but its a major step up from carton animals of old...
A lot of people saying our logo looks like Hawthorn's.

I don't see it myself, but I suppose we should apologise for not having a manatee instead of a bird of prey?

What a load. Its the typical corporate route... Change the logo every couple of years on the pretex that it needs "freshening up", then sit back and rake in the merchandising cash.

So I'm just looking on the team store site... looks like the image of the gold jumper has little eagle watermarks.. Ala Brisbane. Please god no. You may have to squint to see in the screenshot below. Maybe just a website thing?
upload_2017-11-2_8-55-36.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion West Coast Eagles new logo

Back