Game Day West Coast Eagles vs. Sydney Swans - Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s also from running being rewarded.

Why present or use space when you team mates aren’t in the willing or able to get the ball to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If thats their attitude, they shouldn't be pro footballers. Even in amateurs you know most of your running is not going to be rewarded. Thats why players have options, a selection of people presenting If your attitude is, stuff him, he didnt kick to me, Im not going to present any more, then bye bye.

I like the idea of playing Petch deep a la Rohan.
Would at least give us an option. Three times we’ve won the ball loose in the centre circle and had to hold onto it until the guys burst their way back. At least Petch out the back would give us a Hail Mary dump it in option and hope he can outpace his bloke.

Even better lols watching people celebrate their side having a dog of a day because they want to be the smartest bloke in the room.

Shocking awful unforgivably bad afternoon. Enjoy your victory lap, the team you support is getting thumped. Must be a great feeling.

Can’t take all the good, and i mean the tremendous amount of good we’ve enjoyed, then bail at the first sign of bad.

highlighting the inpetitude of our side and the issues we face isn't bailing.

If people were bailing there wouldn't be any comments, they'd just go play golf or something lol

Jones throw a couple in that melee at half time?

Could be joining Shuey with a spell courtesy of the MRO.

Would at least give us an option. Three times we’ve won the ball loose in the centre circle and had to hold onto it until the guys burst their way back. At least Petch out the back would give us a Hail Mary dump it in option and hope he can outpace his bloke.

He will fumble the ball though.

I blame the coach because he didn't give a crap when he continues to give games to his mates that are playing so sh*t constantly. His become a friend's of the coach. Not picking players on form. His done. Simmo has plenty to blame. No one's accountable from the players to the coaches. It's just excuses everytime. They will learn from it blah blah blah. They are only learning to be a crap team under Simmo.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

It is " he's done" not "his"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Fire GIF - OnFire Pizza GIFs

regardless that the afl ****ed us with a venue choice and this ****en covid from the campaigners who spread it multiple times from a variety of activities.,

we are weak as piss. a ****en joke.

dont even deserve to be in the top eight. ****en pathetic, useless. and we are nearly full strength and this is the shit we put up. ****en disgraceful.

Hopefully questions will finally be asked.
Simpson out to pasture.
All those sugar optimistic types on here might finally wake up and smell the rancid shit we produce week in week out and "we're learning, we've got a lot to learn" pressers: enough is enough.

As someone on here wrote before: you're either contenders, or you're rebuilding.
Our management think we're contenders: hopefully we'll realise how sorely wrong that is and we'll make drastic steps to get rebuilding. It's what needed.

Ask yourself: do you really want to go another season with this team the way it is? It's been this way since 2019 and declining. Take solace in the fact that Richmond are doing the same thing 1 year after their flag.

Gutted

Absolutely gutted I backed them in to win this. This isnt about sydney being better than us this is about us

I'll comment after the game lets see what they can do in the 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back