West Coast vs Carlton Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to see you in here trolling our board :rolleyes: anyone attempts that on the loins board and they get infracted ..you are a joke.

Oh lighten up, I was merely responding to a suggestion that someone was going to troll the fact that the Brisbane/Geelong game got cancelled with a likely appraisal of what the Bay13 response would be. Proportionate response with no vitriol.

Seriously.

I think you know better than to post stuff like this on a club board.

I explained my intent, if you wish to disregard it, your prerogative. Not interested in a slanging match. Adeiu.

Oh lighten up, I was merely responding to a suggestion that someone was going to troll the fact that the Brisbane/Geelong game got cancelled with a likely appraisal of what the Bay13 response would be. Proportionate response with no vitriol.

Seriously.

Try the Fev watch thread in the Bay if you want banter....I recommend it, a damn good giggle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard the Brisbane game was moved to Visy Park due to bad weather.

I also saw the entire Brisbane team walking down St Kilda Rd to their hotel on Friday afternoon.

They didn't fly the whole team out to Melbourne not to play a game.

Cats-Lions NAB Challenge clash cancelled

So the Brisbane Geelong clash was originally meant to be played on some regional ground, and was moved to Visy Park because of bad weather, the entire Brisbane team fly down to Melbourne Friday afternoon, check into their hotel here only for Visy Park to be rained out and the game to be cancelled; is that about right?

At least Henerson got to catch up with his old mate Simon Black last night, so Carlton are the only winners here.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast vs Carlton Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back