West Coast vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Think about it now........

Its called supporting your team. The only thing the crowd can influence is the umpires, you expect them to politely clap after the replay?

Thes umpires are idiots who are clearly influenced by the crowd, if the crowd boo the Garlett free - right or wrong - they will likely think to them selves that they got it wrong and may not pay the same next time.

Some real idiots in this thread who are letting their emotion get to them
Getting free kicks.. Is that all you're concerned with over there?

2072289.gif
Need to make that like a Zapruder film. "Back, and to the left". Now the question is, who was the second tackler who got him?

Direct your frustration towards the umpires, not our club

ok listen.

The way the umpires are instructed to officiate the game leaves everyone who enjoys football frustrated. Your team has the best home ground crowd influence over the way free kicks are judged. Naturally, fans who are frustrated by the umpiring become even more annoyed when the see bad decisions seemingly influenced by a vocal crowd.

West Coast, as much as they and their fans will deny it, have adapted superbly to the way the game is now being officiated. All teams will be and have been attempting to be smarter with their technique, but West Coast have been the best. This is why they draw the criticism they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's karma when it happens against WC but when it happens for them it's a ******* joke favoured by the umps etc etc
You weagles really are stupid. Look at it from a neutral point of view for once.

You've made your point, now move on. It's a gameday thread for everyone's opinions on the game, let everyone have theirs, you've made yours.

o_O

Thanks opinion police. I am letting everyone have theirs, I was replying to someone who was replying to me, its called an online conversation.

Besides, why should I stop having my opinion because you dont like it?

Put me on ignore if it riles you up

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back