West Coast vs Melbourne - who are the neutrals supporting?

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, an Adelaide supporter!

That pick just keeps getting later in the draft :)

Not concerned at all - all that has happened is roles reversed - we expected to make another PF (but instead it is you) and we hoped you wouldn't make the 8 (and thats now us).

See what I've done.

Now go get your arse whipped!

I hope the winner of this game wins the grand final. I don't really mind who wins as long as the umpiring isn't a talking point. I'd like to see the premiership cup leave Victoria so I'll go with West Coast as the team I'd like to see win but wouldn't be too cheesed off if Melbourne win. I'm getting on board with their fairytale much more than i did with the Bulldogs two years ago.

Oh, Collingwood then? My bad. Eagles weren't predicted to be that bad were they?
Either would be better than another Tigers flag.
2/3rds of Melbourne media were positive WCE were a bottom 4 side at the beginning of this season. Every time WCE wins , its how can whoever lost to them can improve or had an off day and whenever WCE loses its whoever beat them had fantastic performance and how good they are. When I speak to mates who support Collingwood or Hawthorn ect.... they say WCE are a very good side that get beat up by the media in Melbourne

2/3rds of Melbourne media were positive WCE were a bottom 4 side at the beginning of this season. Every time WCE wins , its how can whoever lost to them can improve or had an off day and whenever WCE loses its whoever beat them had fantastic performance and how good they are. When I speak to mates who support Collingwood or Hawthorn ect.... they say WCE are a very good side that get beat up by the media in Melbourne
Speaks to the idiocy of the media if nothing else. How could a side with Gaff, Kennedy, Shuey, Darling, McGovern and Naitanui finish bottom four? Never mind Sheppard, Hurn and Yeo who would be top 10 at every club.

Speaks to the idiocy of the media if nothing else. How could a side with Gaff, Kennedy, Shuey, Darling, McGovern and Naitanui finish bottom four? Never mind Sheppard, Hurn and Yeo who would be top 10 at every club.

It also remarkable that the bolded players have missed multiple games this year and yet we are one win away from a Grand Final.

Good luck to your mob, and I hope that if we lose that you guys go all the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne, but I don't mind West Coast either. Just hope the winner belts the living shit out of Collingwood next weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast vs Melbourne - who are the neutrals supporting?

Back