West Coast vs Norf shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be at the game. I'm resting my vocal chords all week.

Hope you're not taking your kids.

Phwoah, I wouldn't feel safe taking my kids to Subi.

Look, I'm not really biased against Norfth or anything, all that stuff you hear about me trolling their shithouse err I mean friendly supporters is just a bunch of lies started by those Norf flogs umm... nevermind the point is I have no bias for or against either team but strangely I have this feeling that West Coast is going to smash the crap out of Norf uh North Melbourne.

So yeah. West Coast by 15 goals plus. Completely unbiased prediction.

Has NotNot kicked 6 in his career thus far? Or is 20 hitouts as good as it gets for him?

We had Spider Burton, I bet Notanui can't even compare to his numbers.

Anyways, you can count yourselves lucky we will be without Swallow, Grima and Rising Star winner Fishy. You will now be competitive at least.

You will win the free kicks, hard nut LT will be embarrassed to be on the same ground as Selwood and Ham it up.

Has NotNot kicked 6 in his career thus far? Or is 20 hitouts as good as it gets for him?

Anyways, you can count yourselves lucky we will be without Swallow, Grima and Rising Star winner Fishy. You will now be competitive at least.

You will win the free kicks, hard nut LT will be embarrassed to be on the same ground as Selwood and Ham it up.
We had spider Burton first, and delisted him without playing a game! Deemed " not worthy". :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be a good game. I will be cheering for North.

Im hoping Majak Daw tears up the Eagles defence. Boomer Harvey, 1st game back tore the dogs apart as well.

West Coast Eagles, how will you reply when your asked: What does Majak Daws shit taste like?

Yet his stats suggest he was significantly better than your high jump star. But hey, at least he isn't Jack Watts.
I don't know.

Burton first four years after drafting zero games (0).

Naitanui first four years after drafting, 77 games, 54 goals, one All Australian.

Premiership favourites according to who?

The media, most of the west coast board and your deluded coach. But don't worry he still thinks you can win the GF from outside the top 4. You just need to make sure you are actually in the 8 ;) - making the 8 looks very doubtful

Just remember not to confuse your coach on gameday - hint: never ask him what plan b is

We had spider Burton first, and delisted him without playing a game! Deemed " not worthy". :thumbsu:

Hey fellas, enough talking behind my back, I'm still here.

Loved the Roos, shinboner spirit and all that, quality club. Didn't quite fit at the Eagles franchise. Mainy was always hassling me, kept asking if I was looking for some good gear. WTF was that all about, I had already been given all my jumpers and boots by the club property steward.

Why are the West Coasters on here being so bullish so early. Are they scared? Sure sounds like false bravado.
Might have something to do with the effort Norf brought to Subi in the elimination final, other than that I dunno.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast vs Norf shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back