Western Bulldogs BigFooty Consensus Best 22 - finalised!

Which four players make up the interchange of our "best 22"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol you know exactly what I meant But thanks for playing
Personally I think your generally wrong to be honest but this one is going to take the cake. How old is Dunkley for you to be on his case already? I'd say his first year was as good as anyone's fist year at the club and your just going to be proven wrong again.

Personally I think your generally wrong to be honest but this one is going to take the cake. How old is Dunkley for you to be on his case already? I'd say his first year was as good as anyone's fist year at the club and your just going to be proven wrong again.
He's saying it's pathetic that anyone would put Jong over Dunkley and Cordy. He's not downplaying Dunkley, he's downplaying Jong.

He's saying it's pathetic that anyone would put Jong over Dunkley and Cordy. He's not downplaying Dunkley, he's downplaying Jong.

Lol wow some people don't even read what I write anymore they just come at me.

3 other people told him the same things

"Life is like a box of chocolates"

Not sure but who can keep up with all his hate for our club. I thought he was saying he hates Jong but now he hates Dunkley more. Anyway it's 4 votes to 3,can't see why it makes anyone pathetic either way.

Not sure but who can keep up with all his hate for our club. I thought he was saying he hates Jong but now he hates Dunkley more. Anyway it's 4 votes to 3,can't see why it makes anyone pathetic either way.

Are you drunk?

I never said I hate Dunkley and this is now the 4th person telling you that!

But the bottle down and have a nap

Lol wow some people don't even read what I write anymore they just come at me.

3 other people told him the same things

"Life is like a box of chocolates"
Well just say what you mean then. Yes I read it and it sounded like you were going to start hating on Dunkley now. I thought it was a carry over from you hating us not getting players in the trade and were starting up on the young draft guys.

Well just say what you mean then. Yes I read it and it and it sounded like you were going to start hating on Dunkley now. I thought it was a carry over from you hating us not getting players in the trade and were starting up on the young draft guys.

Lol NO IT DIDNT and everyone bar you understood that

Hit the pillow mate your night is done

My 6

Picken Toyd Crameri
Stringer Cloke Dickson

Clay was considered but IMO starts on the bench

I love Picken but I feel he will be a swing man used where needed and will fill any role very well

So as long as he is in the 22 I'm happy

I love Picken but I feel he will be a swing man used where needed and will fill any role very well

So as long as he is in the 22 I'm happy

Agree, can be used anywhere. Has played some great footy this year and been one of our most consistent contributors.

Doesn't get a start on the ball ahead of Bont and Liberatore so 1/2 fw flanker for mine

Lol NO IT DIDNT and everyone bar you understood that

Hit the pillow mate your night is done
Why did you compare him to a player you don't like and call him pathetic though? Anyway,looks like there both not going to get enough votes anyway so it's not a big deal.

Why did you compare him to a player you don't like and call him pathetic though? Anyway,looks like there both not going to get enough votes anyway so it's not a big deal.

My man - 3 certainties in life - death, taxes and MD's total disgust for Jong as a player. If you ever suspect otherwise you have misunderstood something. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My man - 3 certainties in life - death, taxes and MD's total disgust for Jong as a player. If you ever suspect otherwise you have misunderstood something. :)
Yeah I get that,but he also has disgust for Dickson,our drafting rather than trading and Hrovat amongst other things.The way the comment was worded it just seemed there might be new kids on the bloke now Hrovat is gone. Anyway,I don't see what the fuss was as the votes are 4 to 3,which is currently 0.9% difference. It's rather insignificant really,0.9% hardly makes anyone pathetic surely.

Sorry for the delay.

Your forward line, as voted by BigFooty:

HF: Jake Stringer (114 votes) - Travis Cloke (73) - Stewart Crameri (111)
FF: Tory Dickson (107) - Tom Boyd (109) - Clay Smith (63)

Next in line were Liam Picken (54), Caleb Daniel (12), Jack Redpath (5) and Lin Jong (4).

The poll for the interchange is up. Pick the four players that you think finalise our best 22.

Good luck, I want about eight of them in the team.

"Dickson is a rubbish player and will do poorly in finals" - Matthew Doogie

Lol another tread I'm not even commenting on and drop kicks making it about me

So I've been wrong! What a shock

Been right plenty of times also but let's forget those shall we.

Scarf you came onto this thread even more negative than me and have said some of the dumbest things ever on this forum but unlike you I won't waste time trolling through pages to find seeing comment. Now your just one of the clique so yawning it tires me.

Keep derailing treads by talking about me and then blaming me for it I do get a giggle out of the "special" little ones that live on here

Lol this one is so special he couldn't even pick up the obvious everyone else did.

Macca Hrovat Jong Dickson

I'm two down one to go and even though I dislike the way Dicko plays he has proven me wrong so I'm happy for him to stay.

Biggs, Daniel and Picken are all locks for me. As for the last one, McLean, Dunkley, Suckling, Cordy, Roberts and Wallis all make a case. I've gone Roberts to give us some extra height and I think he deserves it after a good finals series.

I just can't see Wallis being ready for round one after that horrible break

Hope he is but also hope we are not rushing him back

Picken and Biggs are the two I'd consider the locks with Daniel ahead of Dunkley,McLean,Jong,Wallis for the last two spots,Dale and Williams I'd consider worthy but possibly in a separate group a little further behind. Roberts and Cordy would be good options for the last spot if we want more height but I don't think we will. Having Cloke already selected probably puts a line through Campbell unfortunately.

I just can't see Wallis being ready for round one after that horrible break

Hope he is but also hope we are not rushing him back

Don't think it's meant to be round 1, just best 22

Looks like it will be McLean v Wallis for the 4th spot based on whether people think it's for round 1 or not

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs BigFooty Consensus Best 22 - finalised!

Back