Western Bulldogs may have another 'Akermanis' on their hands

Remove this Banner Ad

justin sherman is a mini me of jason akemanis

the diet coke of aker

one calorie not enough

although it does remind me of my diet

lo fat, lo salt, lo sugar

disgusting :(

oh please, media beat up. He mightn't be the sharpest tool in the shed, just a few harmless comments from a young kid trying to impress at new club.

oh please, media beat up. He mightn't be the sharpest tool in the shed, just a few harmless comments from a young kid trying to impress at new club.

How, exactly? He stated that he wants to "...continue being a great player." despite only being an inconsistant but talented one, he then proceeded to sledge his former club.

Yeah, ease off, it's not like it was significant enough that he had to apologise.....oh wait ;)

(Seriously though, I don't think it's that big a deal)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets not crucify him just yet.

Seems very confident about the move, good on him. Cant blame him for being upbeat about the whole thing.

I find it funny that Swans fans are jumping to have a crack at him now he's signed with us. The swans board had only great things to say about him before he made his decision, how quickly things change :eek:

They must be complete control freaks down at Footscray. There was nothing in what Sherman said & it cetainly didn't warrant a statement from the club.

They must be complete control freaks down at Footscray. There was nothing in what Sherman said & it cetainly didn't warrant a statement from the club.

rather than "control freaks'" it was probably more to protect him from the jibes and criticisms that have already been created from his press conference. People like the OP who have called him 'another Akermanis'. He's a young player who probably needs to pull his head in to some degree.

I agree, there was nothing there to warrant a statement though, a bit of confidence never hurt anyone.

I don't think he ment to say the words in the way he did. People are making a big deal about it. His young and doesn't understand how the media in melbourne work. Young ryan griffen learnt the hard way aswell with his comments about a richmond game early in his career and now we barely hear from him. Well done media. Now we may not hear anything from sherman either.

I don't think he ment to say the words in the way he did. People are making a big deal about it. His young and doesn't understand how the media in melbourne work. Young ryan griffen learnt the hard way aswell with his comments about a richmond game early in his career and now we barely hear from him. Well done media. Now we may not hear anything from sherman either.

Griff pwned Richmond good. But he was right, they did give up.
He is starting to get a bit more media coverage as well now. Getting interviewed more, and all that jazz.

Im sure we will hear from Sherman some more. But he has nothing on Griff. Griff is god.

How, exactly? He stated that he wants to "...continue being a great player." despite only being an inconsistant but talented one, he then proceeded to sledge his former club.

That reads: he is confident in his own ability and that he is happy for a change at the bulldogs. Cut the kid some slack, he is trying to give a decent 'non' mundane response, and he didn't express himself right with 10 or so mics shoved in his face, so what. That's a media beat up for the slowing down off-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs may have another 'Akermanis' on their hands

Remove this Banner Ad

Back