Preview Western Bulldogs vs Sydney Swans - Grand Final. Saturday, October 1st 2:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the swans want to bring in McVeigh good luck to them. I remember watching him try to chase Dickson down the wing at the SCG earlier this year and he looked spent back then. I'm predicting he won't see out the game.

Its funny how we all have different approaches but as i said on the main board yesterday I have done an extensive David king style analysis of all the big Footy posts dating back to when Geoff Jennings used to contest the hard ball for us and have found no evidence of any link between the posts and the outcome of any football games. I did however find a direct correlation between the number of posts and GDP.
My conclusion is that those of us who want to celebrate feel free and those who dont feel free as well but me I am going to enjoy myself and party like its 1954!
The Pearson correlation correlation "to celebrate and feeling like it is 1954" according to my calculations is: 0.99999999999

Imagine anybody thinking Roberts is an extra tall defender has forgotten about Rohan.

Rohan plays small not tall, if Roberts goes anywhere near him i will throw up fastest man on field, Roberts is slowest, he goes to Tippett

Saturday, October 1

Sydney Swans v Western Bulldogs at the MCG, 2.30pm AEST

SYDNEY SWANS
In: J.McVeigh, C.Mills
Out: A.Aliir (knee), H.Marsh

Emergencies: H.Marsh, T.Nankervis, H.Cunningham

WESTERN BULLDOGS
No changes

Emergencies: M.Suckling, T.Campbell, L.Jong
To me no changes, means that we are very sure of what we have to do to win. Two changes for Sydney: first, bringing in a player who may risk a recurring injury(McVeigh-top player); and second, bringing in a young player (Mills-top player) who has played sporadically for the last 6 or so weeks implies the following: THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT US!!! Also, as stated earlier they are taking a big risk with these two inclusions IMO.

GO DOGS!!! WOOF, WOOF!!!

Hey Doggies fans - just wanted to wish you guys the best weekend, hope you absolutely smash the swans. I live in Sydney and the passion for it isn't anything near what you guys hold for your club. You've earned it the hard way through rebuilding and a great coach. Carn the doggies.

14488257_275801436152186_7390886959700246528_n.jpg

By far the greatest risk factor for a muscle tear is a previous injury, I'm very pleased the Swans have brought in both players because there's no way you can be anywhere near certain they're right to go with such a short turnaround from the injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me no changes, means that we are very sure of what we have to do to win. Two changes for Sydney: first, bringing in a player who may risk a recurring injury(McVeigh-top player); and second, bringing in a young player (Mills-top player) who has played sporadically for the last 6 or so weeks implies the following: THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT US!!! Also, as stated earlier they are taking a big risk with these two inclusions IMO.

GO DOGS!!! WOOF, WOOF!!!
Say what now?

Anyone else immeasurably happy that we don't have to see robo-dog on Grand Final day?

Anything but the red jumper. White wasnt bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to calm down. Have overthought a lot of games this year, been real superstitious but meh.

I trust our lads. They're nut cases and they can beat this mob. It's not easy. Sydney's good, but we're well and truly In this and I'm just keen to enjoy 2 hours of us being at the big dance. If we get more than that- then bloody brilliant

Say what now?

perro_loco said it once and I'll say it again. You are worried and you are bringing in half baked players.

Now piss off our board. The vitriol from your BF posters on your board has been disgusting. It's like you suddenly forgot that the longest premiership drought in history (72 years) actually belongs to you. Cut the arrogance.

Don't see any of our supporters saying that "we are better across every line". Swans fans have covered themselves in glory this week :rolleyes:

perro_loco said it once and I'll say it again. You are worried and you are bringing in half baked players.

Now piss off our board. The vitriol from your BF posters on your board has been disgusting. It's like you suddenly forgot that the longest premiership drought in history (72 years) actually belongs to you. Cut the arrogance.

Don't see any of our supporters saying that "we are better across every line". Swans fans have covered themselves in glory this week :rolleyes:
While I understand your views on the Sydney board at the moment, Gong's actually alright.

The funny thing is if you go to the Swan's board every second post is them sooking about us and all the media attention we are getting.

Anyone else see the irony here....?

Damn it, Michelle has tipped us 1-39 in Big Footy's "Best Bets"...She's never right...Guess that means we better win 40+!

The funny thing is if you go to the Swan's board every second post is them sooking about us and all the media attention we are getting.

Anyone else see the irony here....?

It's not like we are sooking that they have three key players playing for them because the AFL gifted them under special Swans rules....

Well I just did...:)

But it's only a 10m start for the Swans rather than the 50m start we were up against last week.

What is more annoying?

Shinboner spirit or bloods culture????

It's not like we are sooking that they have three key players playing for them because the AFL gifted them under special Swans rules....

But it's only a 10m start for the Swans rather than the 50m start we were up against last week.

What is more annoying?

Yesterday they were attacking Gordon over his comments that they bent the rules with the use of COLA & therefore despise him & us for it. That's cool, but by doing that it's accepting that's really what happened which is why COLA is being removed! But they will likely hold grudges rather than move on

What is more annoying?

Both absolute wank and I'd sacrifice a part of my anatomy if it meant I'd never hear of them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back